Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Twelve: Falcons (9-1) at Buccaneers (6-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:

GB and NYG - fair enough; teams with elite QBs always give us trouble, even indoors. But I am unsure as to why you believe that a SEA team that is 1-5 on the road would be able to beat a ATL team headlined by a QB who is 30-5 at home, with 4 of the 5 losses coming to Rodgers and Brees. I like Russell Wilson, but he's not quite there yet.
SEA road losses have been like 4-5 points at max. SEA is capable of beating ATL because they have the best back 7 in the NFL. Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Browner match-up with Jones, Gonzo, and White. And they have a capable pass rusher(s) to get after Ryan. I don't see ATL scoring more than 21 points on that team.

Seahawks can ground and pound with Marshawn Lynch all day. Unlike the Bucs, they actually have a healthy offensive line so they will give you guys all you can handle in the playoffs.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
As for next week, even if we play our best football, I still don't think we win. Denver is just too hot right now.

Our Defense has been pretty hot of late, but our Offense has actually spluttered a fair bit. If you guys can get Doug Martin established then don't be surprised if next week is a very close game.

MUFC OK
5nick5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
5nick5 wrote:
As for next week, even if we play our best football, I still don't think we win. Denver is just too hot right now.

Our Defense has been pretty hot of late, but our Offense has actually spluttered a fair bit. If you guys can get Doug Martin established then don't be surprised if next week is a very close game.

I think it will be a close game because we've lost by a combined 23 points this year, so we'll find a way to at least make it look close. But Denver is looking like the most complete team in football as of late.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: