Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12 GDT - Giants vs Packers - Oh god. So...week 13...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys, it went kinda like I thought it would, only a quite a bit worse. Crying or Very sad Not much fire or desire from our side and our offensive line was completely out matched. Hopefully this really sinks in with our team that we don't "beat ourselves" we simply can't hang with the Giants. I wasn't a huge fan of TC keeping his starters in and passing the ball and going for it on 4th down, but that isn't on you guys. You guys were great and could have easily trolled pretty hard in our forum, thanks for being classy! Hopefully Brown recovers, great story, you feel bad for a guy like that. No doubt you guys are heating up at the right time again, its amazing how TC does it. Best of luck and health guys!

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre Brown broke his fibula? It is sad when a player gets hurt like that. We know the feeling all to well. Sad If you go back a few pages I did tell you I was fearful for our O line it looks like I was right. *Sigh* I'm just glad Rodgers got out of there alive. And thanks for being classy. Fans of other teams on this site could learn a thing or two from you guys. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope we don't see you again in the playoffs. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Andre Brown broke his fibula Sad

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

broke my fibula in high school. mine was a complete break that needed a plate put in to keep it stabilized correctly. however, if Brown's is what they refer to as a non-displaced fracture then he ought to hopefully be back for the playoffs (4-6 weeks). i'm sure we'll hear details this week.
dkebones

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
I wasn't a huge fan of TC keeping his starters in and passing the ball and going for it on 4th down, but that isn't on you guys.

heard Carl Banks on the radio this morning and he said he spoke to some people after the game about that and they said that TC wanted to give Eli and Nicks some additional opportunities, knock some rust off since there were 3+ games that Nicks was out.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I wasn't a huge fan of TC keeping his starters in and passing the ball and going for it on 4th down, but that isn't on you guys.

heard Carl Banks on the radio this morning and he said he spoke to some people after the game about that and they said that TC wanted to give Eli and Nicks some additional opportunities, knock some rust off since there were 3+ games that Nicks was out.
I think that they knocked off plenty of the rust early Laughing Just when you are up 28 and passing the ball and going for it on 4th down. And he got mad at Schiano? You can't preach sportsmanship or player safety and then do that. Hopefully Bennett isn't hurt from that hit from McMillian but he should have never been in that position.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Andre Brown broke his fibula Sad

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

broke my fibula in high school. mine was a complete break that needed a plate put in to keep it stabilized correctly. however, if Brown's is what they refer to as a non-displaced fracture then he ought to hopefully be back for the playoffs (4-6 weeks). i'm sure we'll hear details this week.

Fracture could be much better than a break. If it was a complete break they'd probably have to break the other bone to set it and/or surgury. But they are saying he won't be back on the field unless we make a deep run in the playoffs...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of running up the score, but I don't think that was the intent. Our passing attack has been SO EPICALLY BAD for almost a month that we were just trying to get some rhythm back. Especially with Hakeem Nicks. Most of those 'questionable' passing plays were designed to go to Nicks. I really don't care if they liked it or didn't like it. We need to worry about getting our team clicking again, and despite that beat down, I still would say we are nowhere near where we should be on offense.
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running up the score is what teams in pee-wee complain about, it shouldnt be a topic in a professional sports league. If the Packers were so prideful maybe they shouldnt have bent over to our offense.
mlv

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
I'm not a fan of running up the score, but I don't think that was the intent. Our passing attack has been SO EPICALLY BAD for almost a month that we were just trying to get some rhythm back. Especially with Hakeem Nicks. Most of those 'questionable' passing plays were designed to go to Nicks. I really don't care if they liked it or didn't like it. We need to worry about getting our team clicking again, and despite that beat down, I still would say we are nowhere near where we should be on offense.

This this this. TC does not run up the score. When we were blowing teams out in 2008, TC always pulled Eli in the 4th quarter and David Carr came in. Like you said, almost all of those passing plays were designed to go to Nicks. We NEED Nicks and Eli to get back on track if we are going to make a run.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
it's kinda funny in a bad way that i always said the giants 11th game would be the coming out party for david wilson however , i never thought it would play out to be this way , really gonna miss brown , sad stuff 4Real

Well...now it's time for David Wilson to play like a 1st round pick

well he'll at least be with the 1st team in practice all week and now their forced to draw up some real plays for him , i have a feeling he's going to surprise us .. In a good way..
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
Andre Brown broke his fibula? It is sad when a player gets hurt like that. We know the feeling all to well. Sad If you go back a few pages I did tell you I was fearful for our O line it looks like I was right. *Sigh* I'm just glad Rodgers got out of there alive. And thanks for being classy. Fans of other teams on this site could learn a thing or two from you guys. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope we don't see you again in the playoffs. Wink

Good luck to you guys as well. I for one am not gonna bury the Pack. Theyre gonna get their guys healthy and be a factor. Matthews, Bulaga, Woodson, and Jennings make them a different team
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 7 Mins away from winning $200.00 go Panthers!
Beat them ulgy Green Birds!!! Very Happy
Pugger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Pugger wrote:

Good luck to you guys as well. I for one am not gonna bury the Pack. Theyre gonna get their guys healthy and be a factor. Matthews, Bulaga, Woodson, and Jennings make them a different team

Thanks. Unfortunately for us Bulaga is on IR so he's out for the year. Our O line is a mess right now with our LG playing RT and a backup center playing LG. Confused Last night was only the second game that group had played together as a unit so we're hoping Pray they'll improve over the next few weeks - they couldn't play much worse. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

Congrats on the money Laughing

I won football tickets for a 5th straight time now ... pretty much won the season already.

Also won my 5th straight game of fantasy football

Not a Knicks fan
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

Congrats on the money Laughing

I won football tickets for a 5th straight time now ... pretty much won the season already.

Also won my 5th straight game of fantasy football

Thanks!!! , & Congrats on your winnings as well Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: