Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Week 12 GDT Raiders vs Bengals (Familar Faces)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agarcia34

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a high draft pick oh wait there isn't that franchise QB. Go figure!

This team is horrible from top to bottom and it starts with the coaching on down gonna gut the defense Bye Kelly Bye Seymour Bye McClain Bye Spencer Bye Bartell.
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Whitworth: They were probably looking for a fight because they weren't doing much on the field."

the guy who went after Houston AND got put on his [inappropriate/removed] said this? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
Quote:
Whitworth: They were probably looking for a fight because they weren't doing much on the field."

the guy who went after Houston AND got put on his [inappropriate/removed] said this? lol

I just wanted to say from my perspective I realize the refs made a terrible call, but then Houston throws Dalton to the ground well after the play was blown dead. That was what started it. And It took like 4 of your guys to throw down Whitworth.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Quote:

I just wanted to say from my perspective I realize the refs made a terrible call, but then Houston throws Dalton to the ground well after the play was blown dead. That was what started it. And It took like 4 of your guys to throw down Whitworth.

Houston wasn't flagged for the tackle on Dalton (not a throw) and he took Whitworth down. Carlos Dunlap did as much as Tommy Kelly but wasn't flagged, funny that.
#clueless
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Quote:

Houston wasn't flagged for the tackle on Dalton (not a throw) and he took Whitworth down. Carlos Dunlap did as much as Tommy Kelly but wasn't flagged, funny that.

The play was blown dead like 3 seconds before he even touched Dalton. That's a cheap shot plain and simple. But I agree that you could have really thrown out anybody. There had to be more to it like language and such involved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
we are clearing playing the worst football in the NFL

We're not even the worst team in our division....
Yikes on the spelling, but do you think we are playing better than KC?

Yes, we're better than KC.

Chiefs might beat the Raiders now that Allen has lost this team.

The season is clearly over Denver is 8-3 the Raiders are 3-8 no need to pretend like winning out would accomplish something because it won't now.
ch8878

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Quote:

The play was blown dead like 3 seconds before he even touched Dalton. That's a cheap shot plain and simple. But I agree that you could have really thrown out anybody. There had to be more to it like language and such involved

The refs whistled after he had Dalton he wasn't trying to hurt Dalton.
Dessie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Dessie wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
Quote:

Only Whitworth took exception and he was the other side of the play. If you watch the video Whitworth doesn't even see what happened to Dalton. His reaction caused the fight.
#clueless
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:

To be fair, we don't know who can hear what on the field w/ as loud as it is. Houston isn't a dirty player so I'm willing to bet he just didn't hear it and if Dalton does, he needs to spike the ball immediately so these situations never arise.

PM sig requests.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The altercation happened because the refs screwed a call up. Clearly it heated tempers on Oakland's side up.
Lamarr's hit wasn't dirty.
The refs must be held accountable.

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that some fans poured beer on Palmer when he left the field after the game. That is complete nonsense. Shame on them. Palmer was a good soldier for the Bengals and he is a quality guy, but those facts are besides the point. No one deserves to be treated that way. Despicable.

smh @ Cinci fans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

To be fair, we don't know who can hear what on the field w/ as loud as it is. Houston isn't a dirty player so I'm willing to bet he just didn't hear it and if Dalton does, he needs to spike the ball immediately so these situations never arise.

Yea it wasn't exactly like Houston drilled and hurt Dalton. Houston quietly walked away while Dalton said something and then Whitworth decides to come over and headbutt Houston. Its something very minor that Whitworth could have avoided but didn't and decided later to chirp off on later.

The guys who looked really dumb in all of this were Kelly, Whitworth and the refs.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
javierfm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that some fans poured beer on Palmer when he left the field after the game. That is complete nonsense. Shame on them. Palmer was a good soldier for the Bengals and he is a quality guy, but those facts are besides the point. No one deserves to be treated that way. Despicable.

smh @ Cinci fans

Bengal fans should thank Palmer, maybe it was like... here buddy, take a sip of this cold beer... He turned them into contenders by holding out for a trade.
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to make a gif of that play where Khalif Barnes is like 5 seconds late to respond to the ball being hiked. That was classic.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Someone needs to make a gif of that play where Khalif Barnes is like 5 seconds late to respond to the ball being hiked. That was classic.

Lmao. I didn't see that play but I really want to.

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
PSN: KDubBallin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33

Jump to: