Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Aaron Murray

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigballin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Aaron Murray Reply with quote

Well I'm just trying to put this guy on the radar. In my personal opinion he is the best QB prospect in this draft and I'm not sure why it's being ignored.

Basically a quicker and stronger armed Matt Barkley when compared as prospects. He currently holds the highest QB rating in college football and is leading the Georgia Bulldogs to a possible National Championship. With great physical tools, great production in pro style offense, and a great winning percentage against SEC defenses. Why is he not being talked about as one of the top QB's in this draft? Only negatives I can see is he's 6'1 thats about it...so what gives?

CBS scouts currently rank him as the #52 prospect in the country. I would love to draft this guy at #33 or possibly #1 depending on how he finishes the year.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/480210/aaron-murray
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1664257/aaron-murray
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gives you nothing that Ryan Aplin doesn't. Aplin will cost less.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Aaron Murray Reply with quote

bigballin wrote:
Well I'm just trying to put this guy on the radar. In my personal opinion he is the best QB prospect in this draft and I'm not sure why it's being ignored.

Basically a quicker and stronger armed Matt Barkley when compared as prospects. He currently holds the highest QB rating in college football and is leading the Georgia Bulldogs to a possible National Championship. With great physical tools, great production in pro style offense, and a great winning percentage against SEC defenses. Why is he not being talked about as one of the top QB's in this draft? Only negatives I can see is he's 6'1 thats about it...so what gives?

Ah, but is that what really matters? Winning percentage? And what SEC teams are you talking about? He did great against Vandy, Tennessee, and Auburn, but who didn't?

He played 2 of the teams in the GOOD half of the SEC, South Carolina and Florida (the good half meaning, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, LSU, Alabama, A&M, and maybe Mississippi State.) Against them he was 23 of 55 for 259 yards, 1 TD, and 4 INTs.

That concerns me. It should concern you too.

Adopt-a-Chief: Brandon Flowers
45 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 Interception, 32 INT yards, 5 PDs
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the biggest reason he's not being talked about is because he's a junior, and thoughts are he'll return for his senior year, especially if they don't win the SEC and the BCS. He'll need big games to win those and those big games could push him to the front of the class. As it stands he's kind of Barkley withou the real impressive big plays.

^ryknowssd on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: