Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carimi coud be benched for Jonathon Scott this week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
I am all for time for a young player.

But the problem is that Carimi is not even competitive out there right now and all we are doing is hurting QBs and killing his confidence.

Sitting Carimi is the right move.
Couldn't agree more WC. If he were making some dumb mistakes, but flashing brilliance at other time I would most certainly say let him play. The guy is playing like a high school player out there, and we can't afford those "growing pains". I will also readily say I loved it when we picked Carimi. I really think he would have been a much different player without the knee injury, BUT even if not I still wouldn't complain. We drafted a highly thought of player at a position we desperately needed help at. I never had a complaint about that, ever. Its no secret to anyone here that if the Bears drafted an Olineman in round 1 every year I would be pleased with that.
bears2308

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
And people on here were saying we'd give him the rest of next season as well... Laughing

Hahaha. I love the move. Being a 1st round pick doesn't mean you get to automatically start 2 seasons whether you are awful or not.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
And people on here were saying we'd give him the rest of next season as well... Laughing

Like you right. So much for me saying that it wouldn't be such a bad pick to replace Carimi at the end of the year. It was such a ridiculous comment.

pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
theindianstud12 wrote:
Give the Bears Jonathan Cooper or Alec Ogletree

It's not a bad pick he could take over for either Carimi or Rachal, but in the 2nd I would like Kevin Minter.

Please tell me your joking. Replacing Carimi? Get out with that man. He hasn't even had a full year to develop his game, give the guy some time. Not only that but Dallas Thomas as his replacement? Rolling Eyes

This is a poor pick. ILB cannot be ignored when Urlacher retires this offseason. Alec Ogletree or Kevin Minter should be the pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: