Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Discussion Thread Vol. 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins refuse to make the NFCE competitive.

if the Giants offense continues to play the way it has the last 2-3 weeks, i'm not so sure...

If they lose out, we can lose out and it'll all be fine Razz Unfortunately they all play each other multiple times.

I'm liking the way our season looks less and less to be hoenst. Both Green Bay and New Orleans are playing much better than in the beginning of the year and we're...not. Falcons are looking like they don't roll over anymore either.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/45369/cowboys-fans-are-stuck-with-jerry-jones

This makes me giggle
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I'm liking the way our season looks less and less to be hoenst. Both Green Bay and New Orleans are playing much better than in the beginning of the year and we're...not. Falcons are looking like they don't roll over anymore either.

The important thing is to make it to the playoffs, and looking around the division, 9-7 might do it. We could go 3-4 and still probably win the division. That's how bad it looks in the NFCE. And once you're in the playoffs it's a free for all.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

The important thing is to make it to the playoffs, and looking around the division, 9-7 might do it. We could go 3-4 and still probably win the division. That's how bad it looks in the NFCE. And once you're in the playoffs it's a free for all.

At some point during the rest of this season we need to play better ball because this isn't going to get it done against ANY team in the playoffs...even Atlanta. (ohhh burn)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

At some point during the rest of this season we need to play better ball because this isn't going to get it done against ANY team in the playoffs...even Atlanta. (ohhh burn)

The Pittsburgh and Dallas defenses are 1st and 5th in the league in total defense. The Giants struggled offensively, but let's give some credit to the opponents. Cincinatti is 20th. If the Giants come out and put up another stinker offensively, I'll be concerned.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

The Pittsburgh and Dallas defenses are 1st and 5th in the league in total defense. The Giants struggled offensively, but let's give some credit to the opponents. Cincinatti is 20th. If the Giants come out and put up another stinker offensively, I'll be concerned.

Sure, but I wouldn't say we lit up Washington either...but yea. Cinci is horrible at home and we should trounce them...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I borrowed this from Ace in the Cowboys forum...hysterical....

I think it replaces the Donovan empty trophy case....[/code]
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/10/dont-look-now-but-new-york-giants-prince-amukamara-rated-as-one-of-nfls-best-cornerbacks/

Apparently Prince is a top 10 CB this year...not terribly surprised but didn't know he was playing THAT well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the reasons mentioned above, this game is pivotal. We really need to handle business vs Cinci today. 7-3 goin into the bye would be great. Then we have to look down the road and realize there are still some VERY winnable games. ie: WAS, PHI, BAL. Also think ATL, NO, and GB are games we could win. So 10-6 or 11-5 sounds good considering the rest of the division is lagging behind.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/10/dont-look-now-but-new-york-giants-prince-amukamara-rated-as-one-of-nfls-best-cornerbacks/

Apparently Prince is a top 10 CB this year...not terribly surprised but didn't know he was playing THAT well.

I think CB is one of those positions where if you dont hear anything about a guy, he's doing a good job
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

I think CB is one of those positions where if you dont hear anything about a guy, he's doing a good job

Been hearing Webster and Holsey's name way too often then Razz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

I've been pimping Prince all year. He's been fantastic this year, which couldn't come at a better time since every other CB on the team has been ish.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

need Dallas to win this and get on a hot streak. The only way the Giants start playing well again is when they get pressured. Eagles are done. Cowboys will save our season.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
bagh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized. Philly is looking at a top 10 pick.

Their ineefectiveness is bringing a smile to my face.

By the way, at the risk of counting my chickens before they are hatched, can someone create a beautiful sig for Jonu for the following:

bagh wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
bagh wrote:
You know what that's cool. Be how you want to be. Just give me the terms.

I want a sig bet. You don't post much, but that's okay.

Terms:

Arrow Eagles win the NFC East in 2012.

Arrow Loser wears the sig of the winner's choice from the end of the regular NFL season until the 1st day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

Deal?

That's fine.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
I just realized. Philly is looking at a top 10 pick.

Their ineefectiveness is bringing a smile to my face.

By the way, at the risk of counting my chickens before they are hatched, can someone create a beautiful sig for Jonu for the following:

bagh wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
bagh wrote:
You know what that's cool. Be how you want to be. Just give me the terms.

I want a sig bet. You don't post much, but that's okay.

Terms:

Arrow Eagles win the NFC East in 2012.

Arrow Loser wears the sig of the winner's choice from the end of the regular NFL season until the 1st day of the 2013 NFL Draft.

Deal?

That's fine.

I'm sure Gmen can whip up something horrible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 80, 81, 82  Next
Page 44 of 82

Jump to: