Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Norwalk Ct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

I would like to say that next year USC is going to be led to a national championship by my home town of Norwalk Ct.
Max Wittek and Silas Redd are both from Norwalk and with some luck they will both be drafted by the Raiders.

The Raiders do love QBs and RBs from USC.
Rolni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
I would like to say that next year USC is going to be led to a national championship by my home town of Norwalk Ct.
Max Wittek and Silas Redd are both from Norwalk and with some luck they will both be drafted by the Raiders.

Both of them will come out?
Why did Redd leave Penn State?
Wittek has good size, but I know nothing about him...is he good?
With a strong finish this year he can destroy Barkley's draft stock for sure, but where will he be in next years class if he declares?
Is he a WC QB like Barkley with better size, strength?
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

bitty wrote:

1) Al Davis is no longer here.

2) If Kiffin is coaching USC, they are not winning anything. He's clueless.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

Why do you have to Rain my parade?
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Wittek will be a future #1 pick. That kid looked solid.

PM sig requests.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

I'm just telling it like it is. Kiffin is a miserable HC. Did you see him yesterday against ND? One of the single worst goal line sequences I've seen in football.

Like the players, but you have to have the coach in college and USC doesn't have the right coach.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Norwalk Ct Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

I'm just telling it like it is. Kiffin is a miserable HC. Did you see him yesterday against ND? One of the single worst goal line sequences I've seen in football.

Like the players, but you have to have the coach in college and USC doesn't have the right coach.

Clock Management was also especially terrible. We had that stiff as a HC with Knapp as an OC. No wonder we went nowhere. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Danbury, which is pretty close and seen that last night. Matt Shaughnessy is from Norwich, CT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: