Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W11 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (9-1) vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (6-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: W11 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (9-1) vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (6-4) Reply with quote

Date: November 25, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM ET

matt2roddy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Buc fans, JGold made our gameday thread. #Sorrynotsorry #AutomaticWin #SuckstoBuc

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nov 25th is my bday so definitely watching this one

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing a Falcon game in a visiting stadium for the first time. Smile
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipperboy1 wrote:
I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing a Falcon game in a visiting stadium for the first time. Smile

Hell yeah. Division games are always fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
Sorry Buc fans, JGold made our gameday thread. #Sorrynotsorry #AutomaticWin #SuckstoBuc

#Jgold4MVP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Matt Ryan doesn't scare me, he's pretty unimpressive. Their weapons do scare me though. All he has to do is get the ball to those guys and we're in trouble. Our passing D stinks at best, and they have the guys to wreck us big time. Our pass rush will have to step up.

This is what Bucaneer fans think of Matt Ryan.
I hope Matt friggin tears up the Bucs secondary and makes fans like this sorry they ever said anything at all.

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while imma be watching on my bday

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Patro14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping the AZ was somewhat of a wake up call. We might be 9-1 but there a lot of flaws that need to be corrected to assure the fans and the coaches & players themselves we are going to make a playoff run.

Tampa is going to be good challenge, away from home against a team that come from 4 straight wins and has a glorious running attack led by that rookie RB whose name escapes me atm while Freeman adds balance and rhythm to the offense.

Want to see how our defense reacts against this type of O. Personally, I expect a similar game to the one play at New Orleans only that this time, we win (plus JGold started the GDT, no way we lose).

^Kempes.
Soy del barrio de La Boca
D0 TH3 D3W

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there tomorrow. Being that I live in the Tampa area, this is the one game I attend every season.

RIP Joe Pa
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this game will come down to how healthy we are going into it.

Look at who hasnt practiced this week and is listed as Questionable:
Julio - Our most explosive player on offense being 50% has killed us the past two games
Spoon - Not having the heart and soul of our defense out ther has decimated what little Run D we had and the whole unit is playing with much less swagger and spirit without him
Samuel - Oh ya losing our best cover corner (and the swagger of the secondary) is great too
Jerry/Walker - That's HALF of our interior line thats not healthy

Not to mention that Babineaux, Abraham, Ryan, Turner, and even Bryant are all banged up listed as probable

We've already lost our best Defensive Back in Grimes at the beginning of the year, but we were doing fine because Moore and Decoud were stepping up and playing lights out. Now they're playing more vanilla than ever and Samuels hurt while Dunta is still having picks bounce off his chest. When you look at the state of our secondary and our inability to even remotely stop any teams RBs I worry about our limping defense playing against an actually productive offense this week with how hot and cold our own offense has become the past few weeks

I have faith in our new coordinators and the new sense of determination on this team though. I think this game could go either way but that we only get stronger and better afterward no matter what the score

Hopefully we can get atleast Julio and Spoon and maybe one of our DTs back

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D0 TH3 D3W wrote:
I'll be there tomorrow. Being that I live in the Tampa area, this is the one game I attend every season.

Sweet. Where are you sitting?
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Matt Ryan doesn't scare me, he's pretty unimpressive. Their weapons do scare me though. All he has to do is get the ball to those guys and we're in trouble. Our passing D stinks at best, and they have the guys to wreck us big time. Our pass rush will have to step up.

I hope Matt friggin tears up the Bucs secondary and makes fans like this sorry they ever said anything at all.

We have nobody that can cover your receivers. We gotta hope our poor pass rush can dominate the LOS. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if Matty Ice has 400+ yards.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Haha, no that is what I think of Matt Ryan. I don't represent all Bucs fans.

Physically, I don't find him overly dangerous. You have great weapons, and Ryan is good at getting the ball to those weapons, but I don't see a quarterback who can beat us on his own.

That being said, our secondary is so awful that if Ryan throws for 500+ yards I wouldn't be surprised at all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Haha, no that is what I think of Matt Ryan. I don't represent all Bucs fans.

Physically, I don't find him overly dangerous. You have great weapons, and Ryan is good at getting the ball to those weapons, but I don't see a quarterback who can beat us on his own.

That being said, our secondary is so awful that if Ryan throws for 500+ yards I wouldn't be surprised at all.

+1

Ryan has Great weapons man, wanna know the crazy thing?.....Freeman has more TDs...... Shocked

our pass D gets shredded by EVERY qb so thats no surprise Ryan will too

but i see us pulling this one out from u guys Wink
gotta pump my team in a very important game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: