Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Eleven: Buccaneers (5-4) @ Panthers (2-7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
Game Bites: http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/2012_Game_Bites_Panthers_111812/6689d5bd-627c-4d7e-ba82-674dcc5835e0

Behind the Bench: http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Behind-the-Bench-vs-Panthers/a7aa52ef-ace9-475b-9309-8d49ec05ba76

Buccaneers.com puts these videos out every week, but these two in particular are special. I wish they were longer.

Love these videos.

So was it just me or does Cam and really all the Panthers offensive players make you hate them even more with their celebrations for every first down or decent play. I couldn't have been more proud when late in the 4th Freeman ran for a first. Gave the ball back and when back to the huddle. I get him and Cam and two different personalities and I have no problems celebrating TD's but every first down??

Also looks like the Clark signing wasn't so bad after all. (cough)BSH Wink

yup wrong on that...But honestly do you know what has made Clark succesful? The signing of Nate Bynum. Bynum might be the best blocking TE we have EVER had. He plays the most snaps of any of our TE's.

Keeping Clark off the field in obvious run situations and having him play the K2 type role has helped Clark alot.

Good Point, another one of the unsung heroes on this team, Bynum and Lorig are the most underrated players on this team this year so far.

He's so unsung that we call him Bynum when his name is Byham Laughing

I tend to agree with you two though. He has been a great blocking TE for us. Nice midseason pick-up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:
Especially considering the hit occurred in the end-zone. It was an obvious blown call but its done now. Martin will get a touchdown or two next game to make up for it. Also, Blount is definitely in the dog house. Guy didn't play any snaps yesterday. I think we will be looking for a new #2 back in the off-season. Steven Jackson would be perfect but I can see him trying to play for a SB contender instead but then again, most of those teams aren't in dire need for him. Packers could be a great fit but who knows.

A guy I'm interested in is Eddie Lacy that RB from Alabama
Him and Martin would be awesome

Only if lacy is there in like the 4th tho
I don't think he will declare to be honest. I want Chris Ivory in FA. That guy is fun to watch and he can catch too. That way we get a guy with some experience and can string Michael Smith along.

Idk I think he will
Especially with the emergence of Yeldon

Ivory would be nice too

And we'd use him more than The saints do

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:
Especially considering the hit occurred in the end-zone. It was an obvious blown call but its done now. Martin will get a touchdown or two next game to make up for it. Also, Blount is definitely in the dog house. Guy didn't play any snaps yesterday. I think we will be looking for a new #2 back in the off-season. Steven Jackson would be perfect but I can see him trying to play for a SB contender instead but then again, most of those teams aren't in dire need for him. Packers could be a great fit but who knows.

I don't think he will declare to be honest. I want Chris Ivory in FA. That guy is fun to watch and he can catch too. That way we get a guy with some experience and can string Michael Smith along.

Idk I think he will

Ivory would be nice too

I don't see anything wrong with Ware? I like him as our backup
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:

Idk I think he will

Ivory would be nice too

Honestly I'm not getting the love for Ware
He's just a little scat back
Not bad not good

He hasn't made that many plays

I mean it's not a need but it can still be upgraded Lacey in the 4th I think would be awesome or Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
indifference wrote:

Idk I think he will

Ivory would be nice too

Honestly I'm not getting the love for Ware
He's just a little scat back
Not bad not good

He hasn't made that many plays

I mean it's not a need but it can still be upgraded Lacey in the 4th I think would be awesome or Ivory

I just think there are way too many other positions that need starters or depth at before RB right now
5nick5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
Game Bites: http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/2012_Game_Bites_Panthers_111812/6689d5bd-627c-4d7e-ba82-674dcc5835e0

Behind the Bench: http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Behind-the-Bench-vs-Panthers/a7aa52ef-ace9-475b-9309-8d49ec05ba76

Buccaneers.com puts these videos out every week, but these two in particular are special. I wish they were longer.

Love these videos.

So was it just me or does Cam and really all the Panthers offensive players make you hate them even more with their celebrations for every first down or decent play. I couldn't have been more proud when late in the 4th Freeman ran for a first. Gave the ball back and when back to the huddle. I get him and Cam and two different personalities and I have no problems celebrating TD's but every first down??

Also looks like the Clark signing wasn't so bad after all. (cough)BSH Wink

The Behind the Bench video gave me goosebumps. I always look forward to seeing these videos. And I love Gerald McCoy's leadership. I remember before the season Tom Edrington (writer for Bleacher Report) was saying McCoy lacked maturity and leadership. I stood up for McCoy and he hasn't let us down. He's approached the coaches and his teammates and has become the ultimate team player and leader this year. That is something this team needs (especially the defense) going forward.

As for the Panthers players, they reminded me why I hate them the most out of any NFL team. I don't wish injury upon any football player, but I was really hoping we would take a few cheap shots at Cam Newton and Steve Smith (I'm glad that Te'o-Nesheim got one in on Cam) to wipe the smirks off their faces and to get them to focus on the game and not the celebration afterwards. Their lack of focus and seriousness might have actually cost them this game.

This is a very underrated rivalry, and I'm glad that after the two embarrassing showings we had last year, we were able to sweep them this time around.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: