Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Bye Week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Wow, I don't know if SF was extremely impressive or Chicago was pathetic. Probably a little of both...what a beat down...

I couldn't even watch, what a disgraceful performance by the Bears.

Hence why they are overrated. They haven't beat a team with a winning record, and have gotten blown out by everyone who has. I guess they did have their backup QB tonight, but the previous statement still applies.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears next five games are murderous. Doubt they even make the playoffs honestly.

"We all we got, we all we need"
chpjns15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show your support!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15081904#15081904

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Wow, I don't know if SF was extremely impressive or Chicago was pathetic. Probably a little of both...what a beat down...

I couldn't even watch, what a disgraceful performance by the Bears.

Hence why they are overrated. They haven't beat a team with a winning record, and have gotten blown out by everyone who has. I guess they did have their backup QB tonight, but the previous statement still applies.

Chicago has had a giant achilles heel all season and his name is JaMarcus Webb. The single worst OT in the entire NFL. He's gotta be close to setting an NFL record for most sacks given up by an individual player. He gets burned almost every week! Until the Bears address the LT position, they're always gonna be a 2nd tier team and nothing more.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/seahawks_og_james_carpenter_still_not_cleared_to_practice/12253636

Carp not cleared yet, Wright practicing, Thurmond probable to play...discuss.

That doesn't bode well for Carpenter, even if he gets clearance tomorrow, doubtful he plays on what amounts to a short week of practice for him after sitting for what 3 weeks now? I was really hoping to get our O-line fully healthy and seeing them play together finally. Glad to see Wright and especially Thurmond getting ready to play. If we can keep our D fully healthy, too, it will help our chances a lot for this year's playoff run. Gotta stay healthy and take care of business. I thought about some of the playoff scenarios at work after Sundays games, then I caught myself and realized that there is still so much time left in the season and the 'Hawks still need to go out and handle their end of it.

Miami is a winnable game this week, IF they go out and execute on both sides of the ball. They still haven't posted a quality road win this year. They struggled in Carolina against a terrible team and lost all the other road games. They need to come out of this bye week motivated and ready to do damage. This is where all of PC's motivational skills need to show up.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do you guys think will start at Nickle corner? Tru or WT3

silus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the big question. What is preferable, a Saints win or a 49ers win?? In other words, are we shooting for the division or a wildcard, if you had to choose now?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
Here's the big question. What is preferable, a Saints win or a 49ers win?? In other words, are we shooting for the division or a wildcard, if you had to choose now?

Well I'm sure we're all shooting for the division, but I think a wildcard berth is much more realistic.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which reminds me, Gabe Carimi looked absolutely terrible last night and that makes me a happy panda.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:

Saints win for me. IMO we don't have a shot at winning a SB unless we get home field for a divisional game. As well, I believe we will beat SF at home which would only put us 1/2 back.

Let's say we played the 9ers next week and we won...we would be 7-4 and they would be 7-3-1...If they lose to the Saints and Patriots (or Cards, rams, Dolphins), and we only lose one other game this year (probably Chicago). Then we will be 11-5 while that would make them 10-5-1..

I believe.

chpjns15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
silus wrote:

Saints win for me. IMO we don't have a shot at winning a SB unless we get home field for a divisional game. As well, I believe we will beat SF at home which would only put us 1/2 back.

Let's say we played the 9ers next week and we won...we would be 7-4 and they would be 7-3-1...If they lose to the Saints and Patriots (or Cards, rams, Dolphins), and we only lose one other game this year (probably Chicago). Then we will be 11-5 while that would make them 10-5-1..

I believe.

I gave up on the division title after the 49ers tore apart the Bears last night. I'll be cheering for the 49ers in that game because if web do our part, they are the only team that could keep us out ofnthe playoffs.

Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Need consistency against the run. At times we look good, and at times we let AP and Gore run all over us.

- Improve our pass protection. I know we have a solid run blocking line, but if we give Wilson more time in that pocket, he can make some big plays to take the load off of Lynch.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
silus wrote:

Well I'm sure we're all shooting for the division, but I think a wildcard berth is much more realistic.

The wildcard is definitely more realistic at the moment. First things first, the 'Hawks need to handle biz against the Dolphins. After that, there are still so many games left to be played that it's hard to figure out who to root for at this point in some games. IMO, SF vs NO is a no win situation for us ATM, as is the Vikings/Bears matchup. In both cases we are helped in some way by either team winning, so I guess I would just hope that the games don't end up tied. The games I will be watching for are Houston to beat Detroit and completey end the Lions playoff chances. Also the Redskins to beat (and humiliate) the Cowboys to keep them from getting hot and making a playoff run. And the Falcons to beat the Bucs to allow for some possible separation in the wild card race, IF we can beat the 'Fins or to keep us even if we play crummy and lose.
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/seahawks_og_james_carpenter_still_not_cleared_to_practice/12253636

Carp not cleared yet, Wright practicing, Thurmond probable to play...discuss.

That doesn't bode well for Carpenter, even if he gets clearance tomorrow, doubtful he plays on what amounts to a short week of practice for him after sitting for what 3 weeks now? I was really hoping to get our O-line fully healthy and seeing them play together finally. Glad to see Wright and especially Thurmond getting ready to play.

We really need KJ back, and I'm glad that he will be ready against the Fins. I can see Walt starting at Dime.

outside_Insider wrote:
Who do you guys think will start at Nickle corner? Tru or WT3

Tru. I see it as WT3's position to win. Tru hasn't been THAT bad and his veteran presence is invaluable.
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
silus wrote:

I believe.

^ As do I. Crazier things have happened and I could really see us winning the division if we get hot at the right time. I mean, the 49ers have shown vulnerability and they do have a couple high-powered offenses to face.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: