Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
74%
 74%  [ 23 ]
Saints
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints Reply with quote

San Francisco 49ers vs New Orleans Saints

OR

VS

After beating the Bears, we're going to have to travel to Louisiana on short rest and take on the Saints. To top it off, we don't know which QB will start. I'm sure Harbaugh will be playing the Greg Williams tape all week to pump our guys up after the bounty scandal. This isn't going to be a walk in the park, and the Saints are at home this week.

Last edited by SoCalNiner on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
49ersfan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're coming off an emotional win, short week, and having to fly across the country to a hot Saints team. Its in a dome, very hostile environment, and they're going to want some revenge after the playoffs.

This is easily a game we could come out very flat in. I hope we come out intense and ready to roll.

Of course the big question is- which QB starts this game? I could see Harbaugh saying Alex isn't 100% healthy and going to Kaep. But i'd feel confident in either QB playing. Both QB's have been really hot lately. The kicker here might be the "locker room" issue. That is, you don't want to alienate the locker room by replacing the starter. And i don't want to see a QB merry go around. Unless Kaep is injured, we can't pull him.

I'll trust Jim on this one. Tough decision to make.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming out flat against the Saints after last year's game and a team on a hot streak? I really hope not but flying across the country on a short week sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Coming out flat against the Saints after last year's game and a team on a hot streak? I really hope not but flying across the country on a short week sucks.

Probably not, but i can be pessimistic at times. And it seems like everytime we're hyped up as a top team we lose or tie the next week haha. Hope i'm wrong, just throwing out potential possibilities.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt, I feel this team is better than the one we had last year, but definitely don't bring it every game Laughing .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be a good game.
Saints fighting for the playoffs. Us fighting for seeding.
The drama from the playoffs and bounty gate.

Sounds good

new sig... sorry alex
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura
#49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "Sometimes we play down to the level of other teams, but if we consistently play ... no team is better than us."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm losing hope, but Moss please. He's been open plenty of times, but hit on very few of those.

Not that it matters too much, it's all about the Superbowl. Still would be nice.

Lil Uno with the sig.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
I'm losing hope, but Moss please. He's been open plenty of times, but hit on very few of those.

Not that it matters too much, it's all about the Superbowl. Still would be nice.

Today he dropped a pass that hurt his finger I believe. I don't think he got much more time after that play but I can be wrong. But with Kaepernick, Moss will get more shots. I mean he got two targets in his first five or so snaps.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

Today he dropped a pass that hurt his finger I believe. I don't think he got much more time after that play but I can be wrong. But with Kaepernick, Moss will get more shots. I mean he got two targets in his first five or so snaps.

Yeah, I noticed. Funny because I talked with someone at the Vikings game that raved about Kaepernick, but it was also said that he throws "too hard". Sure enough, the second pass went flying in and out of the hands of Moss. Hope it was just a stinger and not actually an injury.

I noticed Moss in on quite a few plays in the second half, all but a couple were running plays though.

Lil Uno with the sig.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

Yeah, I noticed. Funny because I talked with someone at the Vikings game that raved about Kaepernick, but it was also said that he throws "too hard". Sure enough, the second pass went flying in and out of the hands of Moss. Hope it was just a stinger and not actually an injury.

I noticed Moss in on quite a few plays in the second half, all but a couple were running plays though.

Reports are that it was dislocated, so I think he's alright.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in the 2nd half we threw the ball like only a hand full of times. It was similar to the Cardinals game where we got a early lead and just ran the ball. I'm sure if Moss didn't get banged up and if the game was closer, he would have got about five-six targets. Kaepernick will try to throw the ball in tight windows so if Moss has one on one, you can bet that's where the ball will go.

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

I still think that we are putting moss in when we know it will be a run because other teams do statistical analysis showing percentage run/throw out of different formations/personnel packages etc and that we are saving him for when we actually need him. teams are manning up on him with no S over the top its only a matter of time before CK hits him deep at a crucial time of the game

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
#49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "Sometimes we play down to the level of other teams, but if we consistently play ... no team is better than us."

Well then STOP DOING THAT!

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
c0insnap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Well then STOP DOING THAT!

Yeah, I know... especially Carlos. It seems like every time "we" lose, it's "him" that's getting burned all game long. Laughing

Beast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 1 of 58

Jump to: