Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers vs Browns Gameday Thread (November 25, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.

We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.

I don't think they are bitter, they are clearly proud of their team, and with good reason...

The bitterness will come when they are in our position and we are in theirs, which is inevitable....ahhh, the circular nature of football

Browns fans have been saying that for decades.

Really? Which decades?

90s and 2000s....hell, maybe even before that.

90s?

Didn't the Browns miss a few of the years in that decade? Not really a decade huh?

But I get it, you are in your late 20s and didn't realize there was stuff happening before you were born...perhaps you are not aware of the 30 years of losing (that is 3 legit decades) in the Steelers history...so like I said...cyclical

No one cares about Pre-merger (except Browns fans). Cleveland just can't win. I mean after sucking FOR DECADES, the Ravens leave Cleveland and *Poof* 5 years later they win a Superbowl and are competitive ever since. What's that tell ya? Even LeBron washed off the stench with a Championship just 2 years later. Face it. Cleveland is the city of losers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this gameday thread is looking promising....

Jamison. on the sig
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.

We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.

I don't think they are bitter, they are clearly proud of their team, and with good reason...

The bitterness will come when they are in our position and we are in theirs, which is inevitable....ahhh, the circular nature of football

Really? Which decades?

90s?

Didn't the Browns miss a few of the years in that decade? Not really a decade huh?

But I get it, you are in your late 20s and didn't realize there was stuff happening before you were born...perhaps you are not aware of the 30 years of losing (that is 3 legit decades) in the Steelers history...so like I said...cyclical

No one cares about Pre-merger (except Browns fans). Cleveland just can't win. I mean after sucking FOR DECADES, the Ravens leave Cleveland and *Poof* 5 years later they win a Superbowl and are competitive ever since. What's that tell ya? Even LeBron washed off the stench with a Championship just 2 years later. Face it. Cleveland is the city of losers.

didn't know the Browns sucked during the 80's...
news to me
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

news to me

Losers hang their hats on Playoff berths and call it success. Winners expect more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

Actually most football fans that were alive in the 70s or before DO care about what happened pre-merger...but it's ok, not here to make you interested in anything that would broaden your knowledge.

Yup, our basketball team stinks too, how's yours doing?

Hey, you forgot about the Indians...those pitchers we lost...Ramirez, Thome...you can do better bro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

news to me

Losers hang their hats on Playoff berths and call it success. Winners expect more.

Entropy

Chieferific wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

news to me

Losers do what? Go to the playoffs? Championship games?

Wow, that's a lot of losing for your team as well

Entropy wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

Actually most football fans that were alive in the 70s or before DO care about what happened pre-merger...but it's ok, not here to make you interested in anything that would broaden your knowledge.

Yup, our basketball team stinks too, how's yours doing?

Hey, you forgot about the Indians...those pitchers we lost...Ramirez, Thome...you can do better bro

I'm 40 and no, they don't. You can't possibly know how others feel about it. You're a Browns fan. That's all you have. Everyone else finds it pathetic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s?

news to me

Losers do what? Go to the playoffs? Championship games?

Wow, that's a lot of losing for your team as well

I don't expect you to understand that quote.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has it's own GDTs. I'm going to lock this up as it's already going downhill.

To the OP: this could very well be considered trolling, especially some of those pics. If your intent is to troll, then your FF membership will probably not last long.

Keep that in mind when posting in other team forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: