Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 GDT Denver vs San Diego
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

A face only a mother could love
Manning
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Rivers
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

elwayfan07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
elwayfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
I think at worst we finish 11-5, Baltimore will be very tough and Tampa while inconsistent and a team that we could blow out, is talented enough to beat us.

If I had to make a prediction I'd say 12-4 with a loss to Baltimore.

I think 9-7 at best.

Which four games do we lose

@KC, Cleveland, Baltimore, and @Oakland.

You honestly dont think there is any way we beat KC, Cleve or Oak? I can understand bombing one of those games but you drastically underestimate this team by those comparisons. I can see Bal and TB( I think we win them.) I can even see blowing a game against a bad team, but now 3 games against far inferior teams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland is dreadful on offense

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
elwayfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
I think at worst we finish 11-5, Baltimore will be very tough and Tampa while inconsistent and a team that we could blow out, is talented enough to beat us.

If I had to make a prediction I'd say 12-4 with a loss to Baltimore.

I think 9-7 at best.

Which four games do we lose

@KC, Cleveland, Baltimore, and @Oakland.

I can never tell if your being sarcastic or not. Do you honestly feel this team will finish 2-4 the rest of the way with how good they've been playing? Because IMO that's comical.

9-7 is what the analysts at the beginning of the season. Most of us predicted 8-8 or 9-7 or worse this season. Plus, there is precedent. For the last 15 years, the Broncos have hovered around this record.

9-7 is positive, that is a good record...at least it is a winning record.

Wait so your basing Denver finishing at 9-7 because that's what most analysts and fans had us at during the the off-season...? You really are crazy huh? Nobody thought Peyton would adjust this quickly, and nobody thought our defense would be this good. It's beyond hilarious to base your projections on some off-season predictions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
Didn't see the game but it sounds like DJ got some snaps at MLB in both the base and nickle. How'd he do? Did he get snaps anywhere else?

It'd be great if he decided to finish his career as the best MLB he can be.

Woodyard, Williams, Miller. That would give us our best/fastest LB core that we've had in a long time.

Best since D.J. Williams - Al Wilson - Ian Gold?

Gotta go further back than that I think. We still have Williams, WW's better than Gold, and as much as I loved Al Wilson, he's no Von.

It depends on how you group them too. Remember Wilson and Von Miller played two different positions:

Wilson > DJ at MLB

DJ >> Mays or Brooking at MLB

DJ ~ Gold ~ WW at WLB (I might give a slight edge to DJ here, but not by much. WW has been playing out of his mind, and he's younger. Gold in his prime, was a nightmare. Linemen couldn't get to him quick enough to block him.)

Von > Everyone on earth at SAM

Mobley - Totally forgot about him. He was a bad@ss.

Also, the style of 4-3 we used to play was a bit different than the one they use now. Von Miller is the SAM, but he isn't used the same way that Mobley and DJ were when they were at that position. Man, we've had some damn good LB's over the years.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Don't forget precedent too. The Broncos have a great ability to become mediocre down the stretch.

Haha...I am really only kidding. I don't think a Manning led team will let up.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
1234567 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
Didn't see the game but it sounds like DJ got some snaps at MLB in both the base and nickle. How'd he do? Did he get snaps anywhere else?

It'd be great if he decided to finish his career as the best MLB he can be.

Woodyard, Williams, Miller. That would give us our best/fastest LB core that we've had in a long time.

Best since D.J. Williams - Al Wilson - Ian Gold?

Gotta go further back than that I think. We still have Williams, WW's better than Gold, and as much as I loved Al Wilson, he's no Von.

It depends on how you group them too. Remember Wilson and Von Miller played two different positions:

Wilson > DJ at MLB

DJ >> Mays or Brooking at MLB

DJ ~ Gold ~ WW at WLB (I might give a slight edge to DJ here, but not by much. WW has been playing out of his mind, and he's younger. Gold in his prime, was a nightmare. Linemen couldn't get to him quick enough to block him.)

Von > Everyone on earth at SAM

Mobley - Totally forgot about him. He was a bad@ss.

Also, the style of 4-3 we used to play was a bit different than the one they use now. Von Miller is the SAM, but he isn't used the same way that Mobley and DJ were when they were at that position. Man, we've had some damn good LB's over the years.

Gradishar, Tommy Jackson, Simon Fletcher, Mecklenburg.
Yup, we've had some dandies! Very Happy
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our defensive lineman have been far from memorable. Vickerson and Dumervil have been our best DL since we won the Super Bowl. Laughing
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
^^Don't forget precedent too. The Broncos have a great ability to become mediocre down the stretch.

Haha...I am really only kidding. I don't think a Manning led team will let up.

Believe me the Broncos history down the stretch does concern me. However, I think this is a different team ( cliche I know). I think Peyton gives this team a dimension it hasn't had before, or since Elway anyway

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Nice to see the blue back

Orange's the way to go:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000098315/Evolution-of-the-Broncos-colors

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: