Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Following the Browns 1st Round Pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
If Heckert is fired, what do you think the odds are that Banner could possibly go after Ozzie Newsome to be the new GM?

Same odds as us trading for Aaron Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
If Heckert is fired, what do you think the odds are that Banner could possibly go after Ozzie Newsome to be the new GM?

Go after?

Sure

Get?

Never

Damn you Art Modell
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Go after?

Sure

Get?

Never

Damn you Art Modell

May he burn in hell

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Go after?

Sure

Get?

Never

Damn you Art Modell

May he burn in hell

Then may he reincarnate, then burn again.
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I feel like CB and FS need to be addressed more than LB play. I still really love Robertson and he has played solid especially for where we got him. Which was the streets. With Gocong coming back I could see better play happening. But, outside of Haden it just gets ugly at corner and I dont really wanna get into the FS play. Geesh.
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, our Dline is much better when they are all healthy. So I still think CB and FS are needed more. Just my opinion.
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypicalBrowns10 wrote:
Also, our Dline is much better when they are all healthy. So I still think CB and FS are needed more. Just my opinion.

There are no top 5/10 prospects a safety so that is moot*.

IMO It is down to RDE/LB/CB

Right now I have D.Moore all by himself at RDE though Montgomery or Werner could catch him.

@LB Te'o is the best a IMO J.Jones medical condition knocks him out of consideration due to risk.

@CB Millner/Banks/Rhodes are knotted up. * Rhodes/Amerson possibly could be a CB to FS convert ala Artrell Rolle/Malcom Jenkins. But drafting a prospect to change there position in the top 5/10 has never an idea I cared for.

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
TypicalBrowns10 wrote:

There are no top 5/10 prospects a safety so that is moot*.

IMO It is down to RDE/LB/CB

Right now I have D.Moore all by himself at RDE though Montgomery or Werner could catch him.

@LB Te'o is the best a IMO J.Jones medical condition knocks him out of consideration due to risk.

@CB Millner/Banks/Rhodes are knotted up. * Rhodes/Amerson possibly could be a CB to FS convert ala Artrell Rolle/Malcom Jenkins. But drafting a prospect to change there position in the top 5/10 has never an idea I cared for.

I know that there are literally no DB's worth taking at this point where we will be picking. I think Moore will be the pick cause he will be a force in the NFL.

I could see Te'o being the pick. He is my player crush but not top 5. This draft is poor for impact players.

I still see a trade being a possibility cause there are still teams that need QB's. Eric Reid could come into the picture further down. Rhodes and I see Poyer going up after combine too.
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate this draft already, very underwhelming at the top. The playoff teams are going to benefit greatly from this draft imo which sucks
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
I hate this draft already, very underwhelming at the top. The playoff teams are going to benefit greatly from this draft imo which sucks

Agree very few difference makers on this draft

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:

Bowl games and all star games plus the combine will raise some stocks to flesh out the top. It always does, just be patient. I know you can do it your a Browns fan Crying or Very sad

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
roger murdock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Same odds as us trading for Aaron Rodgers

Rodgers and Newsome is going to be a hell of an offseason

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypicalBrowns10 wrote:
So I feel like CB and FS need to be addressed more than LB play. I still really love Robertson and he has played solid especially for where we got him. Which was the streets. With Gocong coming back I could see better play happening. But, outside of Haden it just gets ugly at corner and I dont really wanna get into the FS play. Geesh.

Oh, FS & CB are far bigger needs than LB. Robertson has been very good considering he was an UDFA and how inexperienced he is. He should only improve. Gocong is above average at SLB and JMJ has looked good at times and he's only played in a few games.

Problem is, there's no FS worth taking high in the draft. Ideally, the Browns will be able to sign a FS via free agency. Maybe they could sign a cornerback as well.

Adopt-a-Brown: Alex Mack

big poppa pump

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
TypicalBrowns10 wrote:

Oh, FS & CB are far bigger needs than LB. Robertson has been very good considering he was an UDFA and how inexperienced he is. He should only improve. Gocong is above average at SLB and JMJ has looked good at times and he's only played in a few games.

Problem is, there's no FS worth taking high in the draft. Ideally, the Browns will be able to sign a FS via free agency. Maybe they could sign a cornerback as well.

This is absolutely the route they need to take. I would much rather target both a CB and FS in free agency. Let's use that 1st rd pick on a DE or Te'o

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
DawgX wrote:
TypicalBrowns10 wrote:

This is absolutely the route they need to take. I would much rather target both a CB and FS in free agency. Let's use that 1st rd pick on a DE or Te'o

Exactly

I know we are a long way off, but at this point I'm thinking Teo or Moore with our 1st. I don't like the other options that much.

Again, it's very early.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 7 of 29

Jump to: