Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 11: HORNYBROWNS STREAK VS. JERRYWORLD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHAT WILL BE THE KEY TO VICTORY?
Weeden throws for 300+ yards and 5 TDs
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
T-Rich rushes for 200+ yards
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Tony Romo chokes
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
HORNYBROWNS LEADERSHIP
26%
 26%  [ 15 ]
We won't win :(
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 56

bruceb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
lol at taking shots at Weeden after this game.

Wasn't me...another Mod out of context quote/comment.
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:

The only "getting better" I am interested in is wins.

Then go root for a team that wins more than they lose...really

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
what a bs game.

I can honestly say that no individual lost this game.

Though, the penalties on defense is definitely a front runner in costing us the game.

The penalties saved about 4 big play touchdowns. That was a positive for the Browns. And those complaining about the refs, they also blew dead an 80 yard touchdown from Dez.
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
bulldog wrote:
what a bs game.

I can honestly say that no individual lost this game.

Though, the penalties on defense is definitely a front runner in costing us the game.

The penalties saved about 4 big play touchdowns. That was a positive for the Browns. And those complaining about the refs, they also blew dead an 80 yard touchdown from Dez.

The "80 yard TD" came after the players released him because the whistle blew...sorry bro.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Should be nicknamed "Wheel Route Weeden" after that game, only pass he through consistently with any accuracy was that to Richardson, lucky the WRs looked like they had stickum on their hands for this game or he would have had a lot more incomplete passes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys lucked out that our team still lacks discipline, but eh...we've let so many teams off the hook like that it's not really surprising. Teams probably go into the game knowing we'll win it for them.
kelbot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

TBH, I thought it was pretty average relative to the rest of his games. Which is a good thing. He had a couple really poor decisions and missed a few easy ones early. Receivers made some plays for him, finally. LOVED seeing him deliver in the clutch.
Ether

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelbot wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

TBH, I thought it was pretty average relative to the rest of his games. Which is a good thing. He had a couple really poor decisions and missed a few easy ones early. Receivers made some plays for him, finally. LOVED seeing him deliver in the clutch.

It was one of those games that looks better on paper than it did in actuality, which is usually the opposite of what happens with Weeden.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Should be nicknamed "Wheel Route Weeden" after that game, only pass he through consistently with any accuracy was that to Richardson, lucky the WRs looked like they had stickum on their hands for this game or he would have had a lot more incomplete passes.

lol you are a joke

Game is over, take your weak act back to the Cowboys forum.

Legit main reason you won today was the worst officiating I have ever seen. That and Joe Haden's oblique injury.

#JDI
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

i dunno, the pass he hit Ben Watson with at the end of the game was pretty perfect.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
King John wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

i dunno, the pass he hit Ben Watson with at the end of the game was pretty perfect.

Looked good to me too.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Onizuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this game overall was pretty good, we just haven't learned how to finish yet. Outside of some (freaking 10 penalties that gave 10 1st downs to the Cowboys) questionable calls favoring the Cowboys, I also believe we got out coached in the 2nd half.

Now I only say that because it seems right from the get go of the 2nd half, Cowboys came out refreshed and they adjusted both their defense and offense better.....our secondary got exposed (Skrine needs to learn how to cover his man without having to touch or run into him). Defensive wise, they definetly put more on the line to contain TRich better and put pressure on Weeds to get him out of his rhythm of having 4+ seconds every play like in the 1st half.
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Weeden is what he is...nothing can be done about that now.

I can't get behind this. He lead the team to a lead late in the game and he also threw a perfect pass to Gordon against the Colts that was dropped due to the sun. The guy is capable of the big play, he's showing some clutch potential

This game falls solely on our lack of depth at CB. Being forced to play the WR's 10 yards off the LOS every play paired with the penalties causes on deep balls cost us the game. The offense got in a slump, no doubt, but they also gave us the lead late in the game when it truly matters. The offense is progressing in all area's, Hadens injury was the nail in the coffin like we all thought it would be. I can guarantee you our secondary won't look this rough next year

I don't know how you can't see this team is headed in the right direction. Young team that is getting better each week and it's only going to continue to get better heading into next season

The only "getting better" I am interested in is wins.

He can't go out there and defend passes
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King John wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Hey kj gotcha a T

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game. It was my sons first game. Had a crew of ruckus Browns fans next to us, so there was some friendly trash talk.

Also - Just FYI - Not sure if it was said on national TV, but Hochuli announced live that it was not head to head contact on the call you guys are upset about. It was unnecessary roughness, shoulder to a defenseless receiver.

Seeing the game live, you guys got away with plenty of no calls. I wouldnt be to mad about the officiating. Wink

Again, good game!! good luck the rest of the season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 62 of 70

Jump to: