Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Following the Browns 1st Round Pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching this kid as well, and have talked a bit about him in different thread... Main issue is at this point we can't take him in the top 5 and I don't see him lasting till the 3rd round, so to get I'm it almost has to be in a trade down or up....
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 pick now ?

Edit: Crap, JAC lost in overtime. Still 3 I believe... I was hoping something positive would come from this loss.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i know is that everyones gonna get fired, most likely the GM will be worse than heckert, but still the next FO rides out the natural progression made by this young team and make the playoffs soon

lets just hope that banner can get us a good gm. it took us long enough to get one. doubtful we can get two in a row.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
all i know is that everyones gonna get fired, most likely the GM will be worse than heckert, but still the next FO rides out the natural progression made by this young team and make the playoffs soon

lets just hope that banner can get us a good gm. it took us long enough to get one. doubtful we can get two in a row.

And then that gm will make a pick ppl don't agree with and we will end up with fire (insert name) threads out the ace

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

Life in the NFL... If anyone knows turnover it's Browns fans. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care where we pick or who it is as long as it is not a QB. Barkley, Smith, Thomas all blow and Tyler Wilson is as average as it gets.

Jamison on the sig
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

Just my opinion, but as long as we don't get a Butch Davis type GM (highly unlikely with someone like Banner in charge), we will be good.

I really like Heckert, but he has already turned the talent around significantly and he is not irreplaceable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Just my opinion, but as long as we don't get a Butch Davis type GM (highly unlikely with someone like Banner in charge), we will be good.

I really like Heckert, but he has already turned the talent around significantly and he is not irreplaceable.

Or we could end up with a Scott pioli yikes Confused

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Entropy wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Or we could end up with a Scott pioli yikes Confused

Pioli has made some bad choices at WR, imo, but what GM hasn't? Laughing He has some nice picks too...but the problem with KC starts with the QB position, then goes to some bad FA acquisitions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Life in the NFL... If anyone knows turnover it's Browns fans. Crying or Very sad

Turnovers are not all bad. I love peach turnovers. Very Happy Very Happy

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Turnovers are not all bad. I love peach turnovers. Very Happy Very Happy

Mmmmm..... Me to.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way the draft shakes out I hope we can trade down. There is not a player I would trade up for this year. There will be some trades but not many top ten trades.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Heckert is fired, what do you think the odds are that Banner could possibly go after Ozzie Newsome to be the new GM?
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
If Heckert is fired, what do you think the odds are that Banner could possibly go after Ozzie Newsome to be the new GM?

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
candyman93

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:

Same odds as us trading for Aaron Rodgers

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 6 of 29

Jump to: