Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Podcasts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
ThinkICare wrote:
Mhm. Doug Loves Movies is quite good. It's staggering how funny Doug is most of the time when he's hosting every time. Who would've thought Jon Hamm was so good at the Leonard Maltin game?

Nerdist podcast is decent, although Hardwick gets a little annoying when he fawns over his guests from time to time.

Comedy Film Nerds is entertaining as well. Has a good friend of Doug Benson on it by the name of Graham Elwood. Just two guys take on movies along with a guest. The T.J. Miller episodes of these are beyond hilarious.

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanagh with their interesting humor talking about a certain type of snack each episode. Too bad they don't do it as much anymore.

Who Charted? with Howard Kremer and Kulap Vilaysack is one of the best podcasts out there mainly because Howard has one of the best deliveries in a comedic sense and it helps that he has good chemistry with Kulap. Love these guys.

Yea Hamm killed it

Yea Hardwick can get a bit much sometimes, but I like the lax conversation with all these people I'm fans of. The recent one with Tom Hanks, the Lithgow one stand out, and there is gonna be a Mel brooks one soon that should be great too.

I like Michael Ian Black, and Comedy film nerds sounds like I'd like it too. So I'll check them out.

Cool. I downloaded a few of the How Did This Get Made? episodes, sounds great so far.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bang Cartoon Radio Hour podcast is really the only one I listen to that might interest you. Most of mine are either local sports of Colts oriented.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThinkICare wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
ThinkICare wrote:
Mhm. Doug Loves Movies is quite good. It's staggering how funny Doug is most of the time when he's hosting every time. Who would've thought Jon Hamm was so good at the Leonard Maltin game?

Nerdist podcast is decent, although Hardwick gets a little annoying when he fawns over his guests from time to time.

Comedy Film Nerds is entertaining as well. Has a good friend of Doug Benson on it by the name of Graham Elwood. Just two guys take on movies along with a guest. The T.J. Miller episodes of these are beyond hilarious.

Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanagh with their interesting humor talking about a certain type of snack each episode. Too bad they don't do it as much anymore.

Who Charted? with Howard Kremer and Kulap Vilaysack is one of the best podcasts out there mainly because Howard has one of the best deliveries in a comedic sense and it helps that he has good chemistry with Kulap. Love these guys.

Yea Hamm killed it

Yea Hardwick can get a bit much sometimes, but I like the lax conversation with all these people I'm fans of. The recent one with Tom Hanks, the Lithgow one stand out, and there is gonna be a Mel brooks one soon that should be great too.

I like Michael Ian Black, and Comedy film nerds sounds like I'd like it too. So I'll check them out.

Cool. I downloaded a few of the How Did This Get Made? episodes, sounds great so far.

Awesome.....listened to a couple episodes of Mike and Tom Eats Snacks, it is fantastic thanks.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Blazer026

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to these occasionally

How did this get made?
Sklarbro Country
Comedy Bang Bang
Call Chelsea Peretti
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Men in Blazers is a must-listen for any soccer fan. Absolutely hysterical and also always on-point.

This American Life and Slate's Cultural Gabfest are my main non-sports favorites. I only recently started checking out podcasts since they're perfect for listening at work, so I'm looking to expand my horizons as well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised no one's mentioned it but I love "Rob Has A Podcast" (RHAP) with Rob Cesternino. He talks about a lot of tv, he's big on survivor, amazing race, big brother, etc. He gets a lot of great interviews. he also does movies and other entertainment too.

I also listen to bs report, hollywood prospectus on grantland, and the neutral jing podcast Wink

VikingsFan51 wrote:
OHIO just totally stole my thunder. Took my milkshake and ate it too

Twitter: @snelld58
SiLo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
The Joe Rogan Experience

This is the only correct answer.

But I also listen to

The Chong and Chong Show (Comedy)
The Alex Jones (News)

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: