Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Blackout Week GDT: Cin City @ City of Kansas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Kansas City FC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cincinatti United
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
SaveOurChiefs
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Stanzikraken
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know why i bothered to tune in again....im off to go play some Black Ops. Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Why don't we cut Stanzi? I mean seriously, I know we have talked about this before but what do we gain by putting Quinn in there? Let's see, if he piddles around and maybe pulls a win out of the nether-regions, do we re-sign him for $2-$4 million a year? I see no value being added by not putting in the young developmental quarterback in. If he flops on his face, oh well. If he provides a spark atleast you know it might be worth keeping him around.

I mean, if the coaching staff thinks he is completely incompetent, they why not just let him go?

The only time the words Stanzi and cut should appear in the same sentence is if we're talking about his hair.

^ryknowssd on the sig
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
Why don't we cut Stanzi? I mean seriously, I know we have talked about this before but what do we gain by putting Quinn in there? Let's see, if he piddles around and maybe pulls a win out of the nether-regions, do we re-sign him for $2-$4 million a year? I see no value being added by not putting in the young developmental quarterback in. If he flops on his face, oh well. If he provides a spark atleast you know it might be worth keeping him around.

I mean, if the coaching staff thinks he is completely incompetent, they why not just let him go?

The only time the words Stanzi and cut should appear in the same sentence is if we're talking about his hair.

Yeah, I agree. I was really just trying to make a point about how absurd it is either Cassel/Quinn or bust at this point in a completely lost season. I mean Cassel is due a decent chunk of money this offseason and I think there would be an absolute riot in KC if he were retained. Quinn is making $3 million and is a UFA this offseason. At this point we gain absolutely nothing by starting either player from here on out.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Rumless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree we should cut Stanzikraken... cut him loose, of course!

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think we have any choice but to start Stanzi next week? I mean Cassel clearly cannot come back in, Quinn is worthless...

Honestly, I'm going to be shocked if people aren't fired this week. Not just in KC. Yet another blow out loss at home, under Pioli. Zero offense, and a week defensive...

There is no question that we need to fire everyone. Maybe that's why Marty was in town...interim?
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to be just delusional. We won't start Stanzi because essentially he'll maybe lose the game for us. We call a timeout down by 22 with 35 seconds left. It's liek we think there's something we can win THIS season.

It's over, 2012 is done. The only thing we should be trying to do know is get this team ready for next season. That means figuring out who really belongs on this roster. It means giving everyone a shot to play at some point.

There is absolutely no longer any reason not to give Stanzi a shot next week. It's at home against a division rival. It's a great test to see if he can really play. He should be named the starter now, for the rest of the season.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rumless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
It's over, 2012 is done. The only thing we should be trying to do know is get this team ready for next season. That means figuring out who really belongs on this roster. It means giving everyone a shot to play at some point.

There is absolutely no longer any reason not to give Stanzi a shot next week. It's at home against a division rival. It's a great test to see if he can really play. He should be named the starter now, for the rest of the season.

I agree completely. Some of these starters don't seem to care. I'd like the younger guys and backups to get experience and see what they can do.

If we start Cassel another game... I'm not a Cassel hater, but starting him another game is an asinine move.

bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags/Tezans going to OT. Texans had a makeable FG, and then got a false start and he missed a 47yd kick.

^ryknowssd on the sig
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Jags/Tezans going to OT. Texans had a makeable FG, and then got a false start and he missed a 47yd kick.

AND the next to worst team in the NFL is playing competitive football on the road against one of the best teams in the NFL. Oh, and I forgot to mention their backup Chad Henne has kept them in the game. And Henne is only making about $1 million more than Quinn in 2012.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henne has more meaningful TDs in this ONE game than Cassel has all season.

We are pathetic. PERIOD.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAX, CLE, and CAR all lost? REALLY?

Oh, and we better see Pioli and Crennel get fired tomorrow.
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody catch that presser by Romeo after the game? Oh wow. Surprised

I'm convinced he is about as intelligent as a tool bag full of hammers. Embarassed

Rumless

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our strength of schedule should still be weaker than Jacksonville's, so we currently have the first overall, barring a win or tie.

Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
Anybody catch that presser by Romeo after the game? Oh wow. Surprised

I'm convinced he is about as intelligent as a tool bag full of hammers. Embarassed

Quote:
Things we didnt do that we were suppose to do all the time and we ended up giving up yardage and points.......and it wasnt enough.

"Brady was healthy why not start him? (Romeo)Cuz i wanted to start Cassel. After this i'll evaluate it and let you know what i'll do next week. (left it open to Cassel starting next week GEEZ!)"

"....The bootleg by him...." (Romeo) 4th n 1 on the goal line and you forget to remember he can keep it. (WHAT!?)

"Hillis fumbles he was in 2 snaps later, with the rules last week...? (Romeo)Was he in 2 snaps later? (reporter) i was surprised (Romeo) well we put him back in."

http://prod.video.chiefs.clubs.nfl.com//KC/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/0b-November/WK11CIN-RAC-Presser-3500k-0.mp3

bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ryknowssd on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: