Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (Volume 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lag makes this game unbearable to play at times.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Peppers90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:

I dunno if many people remember, but I think MW3 was worse the first couple weeks. Once Treyarch gets the game running smooth, they will get to tweaking everything.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

I dunno if many people remember, but I think MW3 was worse the first couple weeks. Once Treyarch gets the game running smooth, they will get to tweaking everything.

I dunno if its just me ... But I want a smooth running game right out of the box.

We the North
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

It wasn't. Black Ops was pretty bad, mostly fixed by Wednesday. MW3 had some issues when we tried to play at midnight (we ended up doing private matches to see the maps), but it was better by noon on tuesday.

3arc spent too much time on things that don't matter. Examples:

1. The campaign. I'll play the campaign twice maybe, so around 15 hours total probably. I don't care if you got one of the EP's from the Dark Knight trilogy. 15 hours vs 250+ hours. Get your priorities straight.

2. That giant spinny globe thing. C'mon. Nobody wants or needs that. Plus that takes a lot of memory, probably why the menus freeze all the time.

Its stupid stuff like that which will keep IW as the better dev.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD I'm taking about the Lag Comp, MW3 was horrible to start out with. I sold the game it was so bad. It got better as the year progressed and ended being pretty solid.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
JD I'm taking about the Lag Comp, MW3 was horrible to start out with. I sold the game it was so bad. It got better as the year progressed and ended being pretty solid.

We all know that doesn't take much Wink

I never noticed a difference in MW3 lag comp.
Tha King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So,after playing this game for a decent amount of time,I've found the Shock Charge to be the most annoying thing in this game.Is there a way to counter these?Flak Jacket or Tac mask?
eaglesfan10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opeth0500 wrote:
Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to see people on Carrier and Overflow?

It's hard to see people period in this game.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my first lag game. It was unbearable.

I only ever play Domination anymore because at least people have to move. Playing on Yemen, Cargo, Carrier, and some others are terrible on modes like Team Deathmatch when people just find their prized head glitching position. I'm scared to move at times and why I just stick to staying on the edges of the map.
LionsFan01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwight_Schrute wrote:
I really enjoy this game, but my lord the hit detection is horrible. I've unloaded numerous full clips at people only to have them then turn around and kill me with one bullet from a pistol. I've come close to breaking a controller after it literally happened five times in a row.

Does anybody have an issue with knifing? I don't have a huge gripe, but I've whiffed on some knife attacks while the guy was laying right on the ground underneath me. Just odd.

Anywayyy, I'll watch the Lions tomorrow and play some more. I hope to prestige again. Currently level 35 of the first prestige. Yes, I used my first permanent unlock on Ghost. Haven't noticed any difference while using it.

Definitely did the same thiing to the only working controller I have. It was after I got killed by someone who - on my screen - didn't even shoot me. Didn't even pull his trigger. I just died when he popped out. And yes the knifing is horribly inconsistent. I rarely try and knife unless I can sneak up on someone and put it straight in their back. Although I have missed doing that a couple of times too.
Tha King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty dumb that you don't unlock everything after reaching max in non-prestige.I'll eventually prestige due to them forcing it with it being a trophy requirement,but very disappointed with how they're doing this unlock system.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they fix the connections in this game.

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
HighHopes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

It wasn't. Black Ops was pretty bad, mostly fixed by Wednesday. MW3 had some issues when we tried to play at midnight (we ended up doing private matches to see the maps), but it was better by noon on tuesday.

1. The campaign. I'll play the campaign twice maybe, so around 15 hours total probably. I don't care if you got one of the EP's from the Dark Knight trilogy. 15 hours vs 250+ hours. Get your priorities straight.

2. That giant spinny globe thing. C'mon. Nobody wants or needs that. Plus that takes a lot of memory, probably why the menus freeze all the time.

Thats completely subjective. I loved the campaign and glad they actually updated it to be somewhat decent. Even saying that you would finish it twice is a reason to actually work on it...

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

Thats completely subjective. I loved the campaign and glad they actually updated it to be somewhat decent. Even saying that you would finish it twice is a reason to actually work on it...

The issue isn't that he's saying they shouldn't make it good and put focus on it, I think he's saying the time, resources, and money would've been better spent on making sure the multiplayer runs smoothly. By focusing so much on the campaign they have effectively ignored the fact that COD is a multiplayer game first and foremost. I'm about to trade this in for AC3 because the multiplayer is insufferably bad for me because they did the worst port to PS3 I've ever seen any developer do and assumed it was good enough.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

The issue isn't that he's saying they shouldn't make it good and put focus on it, I think he's saying the time, resources, and money would've been better spent on making sure the multiplayer runs smoothly. By focusing so much on the campaign they have effectively ignored the fact that COD is a multiplayer game first and foremost. I'm about to trade this in for AC3 because the multiplayer is insufferably bad for me because they did the worst port to PS3 I've ever seen any developer do and assumed it was good enough.

Why not try to make it an all around game though? Theres no reason COD cant have a great story. Halo has lived on that for a while now.

Also, I dont know for sure, but usually there are different teams working on single player and multiplayer. I dont know for sure as I didnt follow much, but Im pretty sure it usually works out that way since they are such different types of games.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 9 of 100

Jump to: