Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coaching Changes/Razortrolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14094
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dooley will get a job somewhere.

A Non-BCS Conference is where he would be best.


So Big East/ACC and lower

And I hope Gene pulls a miracle win, I'd rather face LSU when they're ranked higher

I could see Dools best option is the Sun Belt, C-USA, MAC, maybe Big East. Not just the best job, but the best fit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurheadTitans


Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 6276
Location: Viceroy's Row
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



ITS GRUDEN TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!
_________________
My Teams:
NFL: Tennessee Titans
College Football: Tennessee Volunteers
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43197
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dooley will get a job somewhere.

A Non-BCS Conference is where he would be best.


So Big East/ACC and lower

And I hope Gene pulls a miracle win, I'd rather face LSU when they're ranked higher

I could see Dools best option is the Sun Belt, C-USA, MAC, maybe Big East. Not just the best job, but the best fit.


Maybe USF
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dawgsfan


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 2797
Location: VA, but the heart is in Athens GA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12180
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgsfan wrote:
i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.


I wouldn't be terribly upset by it.

Though I'll keep it a secret as to who I truly want at UT.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12309
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
dawgsfan wrote:
i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.


I wouldn't be terribly upset by it.

Though I'll keep it a secret as to who I truly want at UT.


Bobby Petrino?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12180
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
dawgsfan wrote:
i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.


I wouldn't be terribly upset by it.

Though I'll keep it a secret as to who I truly want at UT.


Bobby Petrino?


Though my comrades seem to vehemently disagree with bringing him in, we've seen the kind of impact he has on a team. I wouldn't mind bringing him in here. If only he wasn't such a slimy piece of feces.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2876
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
dawgsfan wrote:
i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.


I wouldn't be terribly upset by it.

Though I'll keep it a secret as to who I truly want at UT.


Bobby Petrino?


Though my comrades seem to vehemently disagree with bringing him in, we've seen the kind of impact he has on a team. I wouldn't mind bringing him in here. If only he wasn't such a slimy piece of feces.


If UT hires Petrino, they will deserve every second of embarrassment and frustration they derive when he quits after a season and a half to carry on an affair with Dooley's wife. He's a piece of crap, and his offensive genius is not sufficient to override the fact that he has no character whatsoever.

Yeah, vehement is a good word to describe my disagreement. God I hope they don't even talk to him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34155
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Football Rumor Mill ‏@fbrumormill
Report: Kentucky offers Cincinnati coach Butch Jones (VIP) http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Board/39/SEC-school-offer-Jones-14116905/1


FWIW
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ICE13


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 3723
Location: PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Quote:
Football Rumor Mill ‏@fbrumormill
Report: Kentucky offers Cincinnati coach Butch Jones (VIP) http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Board/39/SEC-school-offer-Jones-14116905/1


FWIW


That's a step down on the ladder, don't know why he'd do it
_________________
Don't you love James Franklin? I certainly do

"As always, criminal justice proceedings, if any, take precedence over any NCAA actions" - Mark Emmert, 1982
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43197
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butch can probably hold out for something bigger, don't take the job
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 22016
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always did love me some Dooley. His micromanagement might not be the best in the SEC like it was at La Tech, but I seriously could see him succeeding at a school like Wake Forest, Cincinnati, Minnesota, etc....
_________________

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurheadTitans


Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 6276
Location: Viceroy's Row
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgsfan wrote:
i predict Cutcliff at Tennessee despite the fans wanting chuckie.


God no.
_________________
My Teams:
NFL: Tennessee Titans
College Football: Tennessee Volunteers
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43197
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petrino to UT although not bad on the field, would ruin everything Dooley has done and that was create stability and become reputable again.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurheadTitans


Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 6276
Location: Viceroy's Row
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Petrino to UT although not bad on the field, would ruin everything Dooley has done and that was create stability and become reputable again.


I don't care about being reputable, I care about winning. That said no way for Petrino.
_________________
My Teams:
NFL: Tennessee Titans
College Football: Tennessee Volunteers
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 12 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group