Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13259
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realy like Montee Ball. Guys just seem to miss him by a bit - sort of like Gore. And he's uncannily strong for that body of his. Unlike some other Wisconsin RBs in other years, I think he'll make a good pro.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22428
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
I realy like Montee Ball. Guys just seem to miss him by a bit - sort of like Gore. And he's uncannily strong for that body of his. Unlike some other Wisconsin RBs in other years, I think he'll make a good pro.


He doesn't give up on the play at all, he'll be a good NFL player. Wisconsin has worn him down a lot though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13259
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm really worried. I wanted to see Oregon and Alabama. Even Oregon and K State would have been nice. But the last national championship game I want to see is ND and Alabama. I'm beginning to hate the SEC and want to see someone beat them - and it's not going to be ND. I guess if ND loses their last game then maybe Oregon and Alabama might be a possibility again.

On a side note, when was it in football that whenever there's a long play and the guy with the ball has a teammate or two with him they act like their job is to show him the way to the endzone instead of to find someone to block. Early in the Oregon game Mariotta had one guy with him and only one defender to worry about, but his teammate decided to run out ahead of Mariotta (when there were no defender out ahead to block) and let the safety who was coming at an angle make the play. It was an easy block, or even just obstruction would have been fine, and Mariotta could have danced into the endzone. Instead no points on that drive and it might cost Oregon a chance at the national championship. Thing is, you see that all the time these days. Everyone wants to celebrate by running along with, or even ahead of, the guy with the ball and no one is ever looking for someone to block.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9595
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
But the last national championship game I want to see is ND and Alabama.


I agree. Notre Dame vs. Oregon would have been better for my Irish. I'm hoping for an Irish win against USC, Gators winning out, Alabama to lose at Auburn, Oregon to lose next week, and Georgia to lose the SEC championship.

That would allow for my dream of Florida vs. Notre Dame.

But that's not going to happen Sad
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22428
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
But the last national championship game I want to see is ND and Alabama.


I agree. Notre Dame vs. Oregon would have been better for my Irish. I'm hoping for an Irish win against USC, Gators winning out, Alabama to lose at Auburn, Oregon to lose next week, and Georgia to lose the SEC championship.

That would allow for my dream of Florida vs. Notre Dame.

But that's not going to happen Sad


If Auburn beats Alabama, Nick Saban should quit football. I'm hoping for ND vs Georgia myself.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9595
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
But the last national championship game I want to see is ND and Alabama.


I agree. Notre Dame vs. Oregon would have been better for my Irish. I'm hoping for an Irish win against USC, Gators winning out, Alabama to lose at Auburn, Oregon to lose next week, and Georgia to lose the SEC championship.

That would allow for my dream of Florida vs. Notre Dame.

But that's not going to happen Sad


If Auburn beats Alabama, Nick Saban should quit football. I'm hoping for ND vs Georgia myself.


Georgia can lose to Georgia Tech and then beat Alabama in the SEC Championship. I'll accept any of the above scenarios. Florida vs. Notre Dame. All I want in college football.

But I'll sacrifice all of the above for a Superbowl win. I will.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8244
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you enjoy watching Florida?
They should not be in the top 10. Struggled two weeks in a row against very weak teams.

There d is pretty good. But driskel and that o are terrible.


Can't believe the ducks messed it up! Wanted them in the bcs
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8244
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byham just scored a td for Tampa.

I thought he was hurt again, that's why we cut him.
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22428
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
But the last national championship game I want to see is ND and Alabama.


I agree. Notre Dame vs. Oregon would have been better for my Irish. I'm hoping for an Irish win against USC, Gators winning out, Alabama to lose at Auburn, Oregon to lose next week, and Georgia to lose the SEC championship.

That would allow for my dream of Florida vs. Notre Dame.

But that's not going to happen Sad


If Auburn beats Alabama, Nick Saban should quit football. I'm hoping for ND vs Georgia myself.


Georgia can lose to Georgia Tech and then beat Alabama in the SEC Championship. I'll accept any of the above scenarios. Florida vs. Notre Dame. All I want in college football.

But I'll sacrifice all of the above for a Superbowl win. I will.


Who would you root for?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9595
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
How do you enjoy watching Florida?


How did I enjoy watching the 49ers since 1998? It's not always pretty, but they're my team. Followed close behind by Notre Dame.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 3864
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly enjoyed that Stanford win! As a Sooner fan, I love it when the Ducks fall. I have not forgotten '06 and likely never will! Evil or Very Mad

Besides, the TD by Zach (I'd like him to be a 9er!) Ertz was awesome. I could not believe they called it incomplete originally! It was obviously a TD to me.
_________________


fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Fleener: 21 Recs 222yds 86 YAC Walker: 7 Recs 89yds 13YAC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22428
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
I certainly enjoyed that Stanford win! As a Sooner fan, I love it when the Ducks fall. I have not forgotten '06 and likely never will! Evil or Very Mad

Besides, the TD by Zach (I'd like him to be a 9er!) Ertz was awesome. I could not believe they called it incomplete originally! It was obviously a TD to me.


Yes, that was an amazing catch by Zach.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8244
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My mom just called me said can't wait to see you tonight on tv l was like hmm keep loooking I won't be out there she said ok next yr lol😂
8:17am - 19 Nov 12

Lamichael James haha

He also has a pic wearing a Stanford tee. He bet on the game
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22428
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Roman's name is in the ring for the Cal job.... Mad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 12853
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Greg Roman's name is in the ring for the Cal job.... Mad



We'll lose him. If there's one thing's that certain, it's that Roman is getting a job somewhere else.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 21 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group