Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TommyC376's Sig Gallery - Closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ServantofYHWH


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 13659
Location: Clutch City
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Can you make me a fear the beard sig please. James Hard en the rocket, not Brian Wilson Pray




Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zpsc3f34cb7.jpg[/IMG]


Much appreciated bro!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16829
Location: CalhounLambeau on teh sig
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siggies look good, ole chap
_________________


PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 13745
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good Tommy!

Since my Rex is too big, think you could whip me up a Taylor Martinez one? Preferably him throwing. Thanks man.
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
Looking good Tommy!

Since my Rex is too big, think you could whip me up a Taylor Martinez one? Preferably him throwing. Thanks man.


Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps2e6bdd63.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 13745
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
Looking good Tommy!

Since my Rex is too big, think you could whip me up a Taylor Martinez one? Preferably him throwing. Thanks man.


Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps2e6bdd63.jpg[/IMG]
Looks great, any way to make the Martinez a bit more readable?
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
husker_vikes3 wrote:
Looking good Tommy!

Since my Rex is too big, think you could whip me up a Taylor Martinez one? Preferably him throwing. Thanks man.


Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps2e6bdd63.jpg[/IMG]
Looks great, any way to make the Martinez a bit more readable?
Quick fix without having to redo it. Let me know if you want something different.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps125593aa.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 13745
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect, thanks man. Appreciate it. Cool
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 13745
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, just a random thought: could you switch it from Martinez to T-Magic? If not, no big deal.
_________________


skywindO2 wrote:
I'm still under the impression that the old coaching staff thought intercepting passes was against the rules.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
Hey man, just a random thought: could you switch it from Martinez to T-Magic? If not, no big deal.
A little different



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps9dc6f5d1.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyler2015


Joined: 16 Jul 2011
Posts: 1653
Location: D Town
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you make me a sig along the lines of...
University of Michigan
QB #12
Shane Morris

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C3&Date=20120831&Category=OPINION03&ArtNo=208310345&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0

Or something like that haha
_________________

daboyle250 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler2015 wrote:
Could you make me a sig along the lines of...
University of Michigan
QB #12
Shane Morris

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C3&Date=20120831&Category=OPINION03&ArtNo=208310345&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0

Or something like that haha
Different Pic.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps2934b3de.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anubiz


Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Posts: 108
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love a Torrey Smith sig made by you if you'd be so kind to do so.

Thanks ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubiz wrote:
Would love a Torrey Smith sig made by you if you'd be so kind to do so.

Thanks ^_^




Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps824022ca.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anubiz


Joined: 06 Nov 2012
Posts: 108
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Anubiz wrote:
Would love a Torrey Smith sig made by you if you'd be so kind to do so.

Thanks ^_^




Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps824022ca.jpg[/IMG]


AWESOME!

I appreciate it a lot.

How'd you like your attribution below?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10264
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubiz wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Anubiz wrote:
Would love a Torrey Smith sig made by you if you'd be so kind to do so.

Thanks ^_^




Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Signature_zps824022ca.jpg[/IMG]


AWESOME!

I appreciate it a lot.

How'd you like your attribution below?


No problem my man!! .. Just a small nod is fine.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group