Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock That Gets It Done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Mock That Gets It Done Reply with quote

Im not going into FA but I assume Amendola resigns.

Draft

1a) Taylor Lewan OT Michigan- I think Fisher breaks his trend and takes a o-lineman and takes a solid one that will lock down the right side tackle spot.

1b) Chance Warmack OG Bama- Not only does he breaks his trend but he gets two guys on the o-line that are difference makers and will not only open the run game A LOT more but will let Sam Bradford shine.

2nd- Tyler Eifert TE ND- I really wanted to go safety here but I think this pick but I think this pick will be much more effective in the long run. Him and Kendricks will be really fun watching and Eifert is such a threat in the endzone which we are lacking badly and this compensates for grabbing a WR in this spot.

3rd- Robert Lester FS/SS Bama- This guy is a play maker and very versatile and can take which ever spot he wants because our safety play is terrible to say the least.

4th- Stedman Bailey WR WVU- I really wanted his teammate Tavon Austin here but I dont see how he can drop this far. He would be my first choice these are very productive receivers who can be quiet difference makers for us.

Thats all im doing for right now so let me know what you guys think. I think some might droole over and some might hate it,and i think I already know who is who. Laughing
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero chance this happens. Fisher doesnt like to draft OL in the first let alone 2 of them. I like them both dont get me wrong but its just not realistic. I like Eifert but he wont last to the 2nd. Its not that I dont like it necessarily (not my first choice) but its just not gunna happen.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: