Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL DRAFT PROSPECTS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts on EJ Manuel of FSU ?
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJet wrote:
Any thoughts on EJ Manuel of FSU ?

[inappropriate/removed] butta

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJ Manuel is not a good QB prospect for the NFL. After the top guy are gone, I like Tyler Bray and Landry Jones. I don't quite know enough about Zack Dysert yet to really pass judgement on him yet.
skrILL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
EJ Manuel is not a good QB prospect for the NFL. After the top guy are gone, I like Tyler Bray and Landry Jones. I don't quite know enough about Zack Dysert yet to really pass judgement on him yet.

I took way too much Adderall yesterday and researched Dysert when I was bored. I like him a lot. He has the best physical tools in the draft and does it with a horrible group of receivers. He keeps plays alive very well, his only flaws are coming from a small school and his tendency to lock on to his receivers. Reminds me of Big Ben quite a bit, which is ironic because they both went to Miami (OH). I would fully support drafting him.

N E W Y O R K J E T S
JerseyJet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

Based on? When I asked for thoughts I was looking for a little more depth.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJet wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:

Based on? When I asked for thoughts I was looking for a little more depth.

I feel like his stats were boosted in games against inferior competition. I also get the feeling he's a good college QB, but I don't see the NFL translation. I have real reservations about a guy who uses his legs as much as he does.
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skrILL wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:

I took way too much Adderall yesterday and researched Dysert when I was bored. I like him a lot. He has the best physical tools in the draft and does it with a horrible group of receivers. He keeps plays alive very well, his only flaws are coming from a small school and his tendency to lock on to his receivers. Reminds me of Big Ben quite a bit, which is ironic because they both went to Miami (OH). I would fully support drafting him.

In addition to this, he tends to hold on to the ball when he should just throw it to the receiver. It seems like he thinks, "the guy is kind of open, should I throw it to him. [inappropriate/removed] the sideline is like 5 feet away, [inappropriate/removed] it." [throws the ball incomplete]

Other than that, he looks like the best NFL QB prospect (he is a couple years away from being ready). He has a fantastic arm and his location is superb. He doesn't only get it on target but he also throws it to the side of the receiver that is most optimal. What I mean by that is if a defender is coming from the inside he throws it to their outside shoulder. It's subtle but essential for success in the NFL.
xenajets

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Glennon is ballin right now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far Geno Smith is looking kind of ordinary but I like the wr/rb/kr Tavon Austin. I wouldn't mind gettin him in the 5th round.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to like Jordan Rodgers. He's not bad.

Dion Jordan looks bigger than 240. I think he might be playing in the 250lbs area. I've watched all of his plays this game so far.

Quote:
Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. - Johnny Depp
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
Mike Glennon is ballin right now.

I caught a little of the game earlier and he jumped right off the screen. I loved what I saw out of him. Right now it's tough to predict where he's going to end up, but I would be pretty happy if we drafted him. He just looked poised out there today. His completion percentage is a little low, but from what I've heard, his receivers have dropped a crazy amount of passes so far.
NewYorkJetsFan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to like Aaron Murray as a prospect more and more every week.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought about something. We have a chance to follow similar steps of the 49ers defense.

They selected Bowman in the 3rd in the 2010 draft. They went 6-10 that year.
Then Selected Aldron Smith in 2011, and that's when their defense shut everyone down.

We selected D.Davis in the 3rd in last year's draft. we are having a down year so far.
We have a shot at drafting a good OLB in the 1st this year.

I know they have some other changes like coaching staff and etc. That just came to mind. It's really making me hope we draft a OLB in the 1st now.

Quote:
Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it. - Johnny Depp

Last edited by rickyt31 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
I don't quite know enough about Zac Dysert yet to really pass judgement on him yet.

Here you go.

Warning: Terrible WRs
jpt331

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a Tenessee fan in any way....but is there any way we can Get Justin Hunter, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Da'Rick Rodgers???????lol

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 36 of 100

Jump to: