Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: "Cast Aways" Jets @ Rams
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Week 11: "Cast Aways" Jets @ Rams Reply with quote

The Rams offense...

@

The New York Jets
(3-6)
at
The St. Louis Rams(3-5-1)

Game Information
Day: Sunday
Time: 1:00 ET
Where: Edward Jones Dome
TV: CBS

Standings
AFC East
New England Patriots 6-3(3-0)
Buffalo Bills 4-6(1-3)
Miami Dolphins 4-6(1-2)
New York Jets 3-6(2-2)

NFC West
San Francisco 49ers 6-2-1(2-0-1)
Seattle Seahawks 6-4(0-3)
Arizona Cardinals 4-5(1-2)
St. Louis Rams 3-5-1(0-2-1)

Statistics

Rams Offense / Jets Defense
17.9 PPG(28th) / 25.3 PPG(24th)
332.2 YPG(24th) / 348.8 YPG(17th)
220.1 PYPG(19th) / 203.8 PYPG(6th)
112.1 RYPG(12th) / 145 RYPG(30th)

Jets Offense / Rams Defense
19.4 PPG(24th) / 23.3 PPG(19th)
302.7 YPG(30th) / 342.8 YPG(15th)
195.8 PYPG(27th) / 228.7 PYPG(13th)
106.9 RYPG(16th) / 114.1 RYPG(18th)

#TeamManfred

Last edited by green24 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is our last must win of the season. Can't lose to Schotty/Hunter. Rex gotta motivate us for this one
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Very nice find on the Jason Smith pics!!!! Both had me laughing pretty hard man. That's the only 1st round pick in recent history I was not happy with, and sure enough (actually, I wasn't too thrilled with the Alex Barron pick either).

As a New Yorker, I'm very excited that this game will be on TV. I didn't get to watch the Rams play until Overtime last week. I for one am really scared about this game, whereas a lot of people just keep talking about the dysfunction with the Jets organization, but I feel that they are a team primed for shutting up the press this week and are really aching for a win.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
WOW Very nice find on the Jason Smith pics!!!! Both had me laughing pretty hard man. That's the only 1st round pick in recent history I was not happy with, and sure enough (actually, I wasn't too thrilled with the Alex Barron pick either).

As a New Yorker, I'm very excited that this game will be on TV. I didn't get to watch the Rams play until Overtime last week. I for one am really scared about this game, whereas a lot of people just keep talking about the dysfunction with the Jets organization, but I feel that they are a team primed for shutting up the press this week and are really aching for a win.

You mean Wayne Hunter?
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:

You mean Wayne Hunter?

Oh....I saw the 72 on the Rams and thought it was Smith....just looked at the back and saw "TER" at the jersey.... Embarassed

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
richie jets

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually hope we lose . Just so sick of hearing Rex "you have to give the opponent credit " "and he's a great football player " " and Tanny " I have full confidence in this team" these guys had a good core of players players and a solid team and there dreadfull personnel decisions ruined it . I think every mock off season I read on this very sight ( some done probably by 15 yr olds were better) than the actual debacle Tanny Rex and bradaway put into action . Just get blown out and end the season , sorry to the guys who still believe . I'm hoping to suck for Jarvis jones
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to lose out for a guy with spinal problems?

Tell me again how Tanny is a terrible GM.
richie jets

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

i didn't know he has spinal problems , I rather just lose out for who ever should be the next Von miller, plus I feel like we were sold a lemon by this organization . I want them to see this hideous product on the field is awful and dosent work .
Jetfan66

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

He has been cleared for football action from his spinal problems. And he has played great after them. Doesn't worry me that much.

R.I.P. Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
"We are worried. Kris Jenkins eats O-Lineman better then Kobayashi eats hot dogs." -Stephen Neal, Dan Koppen, and Logan Mankins
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:

If he is not healthy, our media staff won't pass him come draft time.
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetfan66 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:

He has been cleared for football action from his spinal problems. And he has played great after them. Doesn't worry me that much.

Marcus McNeil has the same thing IIRC, and even though he's medically cleared, it hampers him and will shorten his career.
green24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richie jets wrote:
I actually hope we lose . Just so sick of hearing Rex "you have to give the opponent credit " "and he's a great football player " " and Tanny " I have full confidence in this team" these guys had a good core of players players and a solid team and there dreadfull personnel decisions ruined it . I think every mock off season I read on this very sight ( some done probably by 15 yr olds were better) than the actual debacle Tanny Rex and bradaway put into action . Just get blown out and end the season , sorry to the guys who still believe . I'm hoping to suck for Jarvis jones

The ends do not justify the means. It is not worth it to lose out. For all we know, Damontre Moore or Barkevious Mingo could end up being much better than Jones. Moving up a few spots in the draft is not worth all the consequences that would come from losing out.

#TeamManfred
Heavinsent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for tomorrow. Love watching my Jets!

Rolling Eyes

Props to Jamison for the sig.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
richie jets wrote:

The ends do not justify the means. It is not worth it to lose out. For all we know, Damontre Moore or Barkevious Mingo could end up being much better than Jones. Moving up a few spots in the draft is not worth all the consequences that would come from losing out.

And what consequences would there be to losing out? Exploiting how poor or QB situation is once and for all? Firing a GM who extend and guaranteed that terrible QB for 2 more years? Firing a HC whose made us look like a joke and whose lost his locker room in 2 straight seasons? Oh and Oh yeah, a much higher draft pick in which we can with what we please, trade down for much more value or draft a potential stud. Your statement honestly makes no sense honestly. At this point, losing out is easily the best thing that can happen for this team going forward. Winning is wonderful and i will always root for us to win, but i am totally fine with losing if it means cleaning house. It needs to be done for this team to move forward.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jetcane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
This is our last must win of the season. Can't lose to Schotty/Hunter. Rex gotta motivate us for this one

I agree. I would love to win this game and get on a hot streak.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: