Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowl 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...
I don't think he's been as impressive. I think he's been hampered by injuries. Still probably should get the vote for SS.

I know that he has groin problems for a few weeks now. He does look less than 100% out there. The bye week should help him out.
green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a crime if Richard Sherman is not in Hawaii. He is a fantastic football player.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...

Certainly not having the same impact he was having last season. He still leads all safeties in tackles in the league IIRC, but he's not making the same splash plays he was in 2011.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
And Pro Bowl voting has begun! Let's make sure we represent our Seahawks and vote like we've never voted before! Don't be lazy, every vote counts.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?campaign=PbBallot_thank_button

We can use this thread to keep track of which players are deserving of going to Hawaii.

As of Week 7:

CB Brandon Browner = also obvious

Hmmm........ You say Browner is an obvious pro bowler, but you insisted that we trade him during our board mock draft. Confused What gives? Laughing
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
And Pro Bowl voting has begun! Let's make sure we represent our Seahawks and vote like we've never voted before! Don't be lazy, every vote counts.

We can use this thread to keep track of which players are deserving of going to Hawaii.

As of Week 7:

Hmmm........ You say Browner is an obvious pro bowler, but you insisted that we trade him during our board mock draft. Confused What gives? Laughing

How does his performance in 2012 correlate with a mock draft done in the offseason?
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

As of Week 7:

How does his performance in 2012 correlate with a mock draft done in the offseason?
He's saying your evaluation of him was wrong Wink

To be fair, Cromartie would be pretty sick to have paired with Sherm.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

As of Week 7:

Because he was a Pro Bowler in 2011 and likely a Pro Bowler in 2012. I can't for the life of me, figure out why you would wanna get rid of that. Just as it was back then, it doesn't make sense. I always thought in order to build a winning program, you should keep the good players and ditch the bad players. That's all I'm saying. Very Happy
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

As of Week 7:

We didn't get Cromartie though. We ended up replacing Browner with a rookie. Rolling Eyes Laughing
JJ89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

As of Week 7:

Because he was a Pro Bowler in 2011 and likely a Pro Bowler in 2012. I can't for the life of me, figure out why you would wanna get rid of that. Just as it was back then, it doesn't make sense. I always thought in order to build a winning program, you should keep the good players and ditch the bad players. That's all I'm saying. Very Happy

He didn't deserve the Pro Bowler in 2011, he wasn't even the best corner on his team. He only got it because of his interceptions. He didn't play like a Probowl CB, he got beat fairly often and committed a huge amount of penalties.
This year he have played better, but there is no way Browner makes the Pro Bowl this year with the way Bears corners are playing. Sherman isn't even a Pro Bowl lock, he deserves it, but I'm not sure he makes it.

It's a stretch to use the Pro Bowl to measure Browners play I think, don't get me wrong, Browner is a very good corner, but he isn't playing at Probowl level when you compare him to his competition.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I could see Charles Tillman and Richard Sherman being the two starting NFC corners. Sherm has too much media attention to be ignored now, the man made it onto ESPN in person Very Happy.

Browner COULD be an alternative though.
JJ89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
I agree. I could see Charles Tillman and Richard Sherman being the two starting NFC corners. Sherm has too much media attention to be ignored now, the man made it onto ESPN in person Very Happy.

Tillman and Sherman should definitely be the starting corners from the NFC. I love the attention that Sherman gets right now, he deserves it. Right now he isn't even in the top 5 for NFC corners in the Pro bowl voting right now Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Tillman and Sherman should definitely be the starting corners from the NFC. I love the attention that Sherman gets right now, he deserves it. Right now he isn't even in the top 5 for NFC corners in the Pro bowl voting right now Shocked

I'm not surprised, although he should get the vote of the experts who are in love with him.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:

Which is almost a guarantee that he will play because at least half the guys are going to bail out of that game...unless, of course, the Seahawks make the Super Bowl Shocked then I don't think any of our guys are eligible to play since it's during the bye week in between the SB and conference champ. games, IIRC.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Bowl 2012 Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

As of Week 7:

I would still trade Browner for a 2nd these days. He's damn good but not that good and I doubt we extend him beyond this contract. Nothing about that has changed. I know he's a great player.

And Osprey over here talking and he was adamant about not getting Cromartie in the same mock Laughing
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheoryofSeahawk wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Which is almost a guarantee that he will play because at least half the guys are going to bail out of that game...unless, of course, the Seahawks make the Super Bowl Shocked then I don't think any of our guys are eligible to play since it's during the bye week in between the SB and conference champ. games, IIRC.

Hehehe I hope that Legion of Boom could start in the Pro Bowl Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: