Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thursday Night Football GDT: Dolphins @ Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Final outcome?
Dolphins win
25%
 25%  [ 14 ]
Bills win
54%
 54%  [ 30 ]
Tie (had to put this in)
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55

sandwhich

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
I don't understand the hate on TNF.

1. I actually like the fact that weaker teams play on Thursday night. It gives me a chance to watch teams I'd never watch on Sunday.

2. Before there were 4 times to watch football, 1, 4:15, Sun. night and Mon. night. Now we have 5 opportunities to watch football. How is this a bad thing?

Seriously, it's like..perfect.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:

1. I actually like the fact that weaker teams play on Thursday night. It gives me a chance to watch teams I'd never watch on Sunday.

2. Before there were 4 times to watch football, 1, 4:15, Sun. night and Mon. night. Now we have 5 opportunities to watch football. How is this a bad thing?

Seriously, it's like..perfect.

I is agree.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Well this game sucked. Whoever put this on the schedule should be fired.

How did it suck?

Kickoff return TD, Punt Return TD, Fumble on the 2nd possesion, multiple sacks/stuffs behind LOS, a team attempting a comeback after being dominated, two INTs in the closing minutes help seal the deal one of which was a great play.

Seemed like a pretty good game to me especially one that was so low scoring.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

How did it suck?

Kickoff return TD, Punt Return TD, Fumble on the 2nd possesion, multiple sacks/stuffs behind LOS, a team attempting a comeback after being dominated, two INTs in the closing minutes help seal the deal one of which was a great play.

Because the only reason there was even a chance for a comeback was because of the Bills failure to get into the redzone even once. Not to mention all the offensive fails for both teams. It was nowhere near the worst game of the season, but it wasn't exactly a pleasant thing to watch for non-Bills fans.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malik wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Vindicatedxx wrote:

How did it suck?

Because the only reason there was even a chance for a comeback was because of the Bills failure to get into the redzone even once. Not to mention all the offensive fails for both teams. It was nowhere near the worst game of the season, but it wasn't exactly a pleasant thing to watch for non-Bills fans.

That's football. Teams have different styles of play, not every team is a Juggernaut
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:

ideal its nice....but the teams at most get from sunday at 4 till thursday at 820 to rest and practice. thats not a lot of time to between games. it makes the game pretty crappy and its not fair to the players.

props to deadpulse

vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles101 wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:

ideal its nice....but the teams at most get from sunday at 4 till thursday at 820 to rest and practice. thats not a lot of time to between games. it makes the game pretty crappy and its not fair to the players.

Poor schedule design, no reason we can't get two bye week teams playing Thursday Night.
eagles101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
eagles101 wrote:
24isthelaw wrote:

Poor schedule design, no reason we can't get two bye week teams playing Thursday Night.

just seems like a lot of work just to have a thursday night game.

props to deadpulse

vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47
Page 47 of 47

Jump to: