Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Belated week 11 GDT: GB vs. Detroit
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SadLionFan00


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 14342
Location: Michigan State University
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Belated week 11 GDT: GB vs. Detroit Reply with quote

1:00 PM
Fox

Who ya got?
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
Trestman is a great coach but Cutler is already a pouty overconfident poo flinger. What more can he do with him?
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DetroitSpirit


Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 3265
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Lions.
_________________
Vikefan79 wrote:
And you know what about the playoffs and/or quarterbacks being a Detroit fan?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyguy1609


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 2338
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the pack win this game...Calvin has a big game like last week but without Delmas i think the packer's O is to much to contain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18077
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skipping me again, i see?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7823
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
Skipping me again, i see?


I feel like an appropriate amount of time was given.
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19040
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Skipping me again, i see?


I feel like an appropriate amount of time was given.


I'm pretty sure it was sarcastic, considering his statements in the anything thread.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7823
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Skipping me again, i see?


I feel like an appropriate amount of time was given.


I'm pretty sure it was sarcastic, considering his statements in the anything thread.


Ahh didn't see that in the anything thread this morning, whoops. Embarassed
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tytalton


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 844
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say this one goes ugly and then becomes unbearable to watch.

GB 51
Det 24

This team that has no love or respect for detroit whatsoever - be it other players, coaches, fans, or the city. And by 'this team' I mean the lions Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over/Under on GB points?

I put it at 45. And I'll take the over.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7823
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Over/Under on GB points?

I put it at 45. And I'll take the over.


Under, they are gonna try to pick on the rookie, my boy, Jonte Green and he's gonna come up huge!
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Over/Under on GB points?

I put it at 45. And I'll take the over.


Under, they are gonna try to pick on the rookie, my boy, Jonte Green and he's gonna come up huge!
Over/Under on number of TDs given up by Jonte Green? I put it at 2, and I'll take the over! Joking

Real question. Where was Jonte last week? I rarely saw his number on the field.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18077
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Over/Under on GB points?

I put it at 45. And I'll take the over.


Under, they are gonna try to pick on the rookie, my boy, Jonte Green and he's gonna come up huge!
Over/Under on number of TDs given up by Jonte Green? I put it at 2, and I'll take the over! Joking

Real question. Where was Jonte last week? I rarely saw his number on the field.


That's not necessarily a bad thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Over/Under on GB points?

I put it at 45. And I'll take the over.


Under, they are gonna try to pick on the rookie, my boy, Jonte Green and he's gonna come up huge!
Over/Under on number of TDs given up by Jonte Green? I put it at 2, and I'll take the over! Joking

Real question. Where was Jonte last week? I rarely saw his number on the field.


That's not necessarily a bad thing.
He wasnt on the field much though. Mostly Houston and Lacey were on the field.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11643
Location: England
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Rogers has a career rating of 117.0 in dome games...

Cant see anyway the Lions win... Green Bay to put a ''40 Burger'' On us... Crying or Very sad
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7823
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishLion20 wrote:
Aaron Rogers has a career rating of 117.0 in dome games...

Cant see anyway the Lions win... Green Bay to put a ''40 Burger'' On us... Crying or Very sad


In all of those games he never once faced Jonte Green. Be prepared.
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group