Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Movie News/Buzz Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15587
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Tom Hardy to star in Splinter Cell movie

Quote:
Tom Hardy has become attached to star in the film based on Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video game, and Eric Warren Singer has been set to write the script. The project isn’t set up at a studio yet, but is moving forward with the game universe’s France-based company Ubisoft.


Quote:
This becomes the second recent movie development on a Ubisoft game property, after New Regency made a deal to finance and distribute Assassin’s Creed, the screen adaptation of the Ubisoft video game that will star Hollywood’s other “It” guy, Michael Fassbender. These projects were hatched by the game maker’s Ubisoft Motion Pictures division, and the company has strong creative input as the projects move into the script stage. Vidgame to movie projects have been hit or miss, but you certainly cannot deny the core audience potential if these are done right. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video games have sold more than 23 million copies since they debuted in 2002, and Assassin’s Creed has sold 37 million games, with the latest installment having just arrived in stores.



http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/tom-hardy-set-for-splinter-cell-movie-at-ubisoft/


Those are helluva good gets for ubisoft.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3203
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Sam Fisher supposed to be old? Not old old, but I always pictured him as more like George Clooney's age. I only played the first game, so maybe they'll do like a prequel, but I'd guess that they just scrap the whole old and grizzled angle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20277
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Tom Hardy to star in Splinter Cell movie

Quote:
Tom Hardy has become attached to star in the film based on Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video game, and Eric Warren Singer has been set to write the script. The project isn’t set up at a studio yet, but is moving forward with the game universe’s France-based company Ubisoft.


Quote:
This becomes the second recent movie development on a Ubisoft game property, after New Regency made a deal to finance and distribute Assassin’s Creed, the screen adaptation of the Ubisoft video game that will star Hollywood’s other “It” guy, Michael Fassbender. These projects were hatched by the game maker’s Ubisoft Motion Pictures division, and the company has strong creative input as the projects move into the script stage. Vidgame to movie projects have been hit or miss, but you certainly cannot deny the core audience potential if these are done right. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video games have sold more than 23 million copies since they debuted in 2002, and Assassin’s Creed has sold 37 million games, with the latest installment having just arrived in stores.



http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/tom-hardy-set-for-splinter-cell-movie-at-ubisoft/


waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 21062
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.

I was watching Band of Brothers today and completely forgot he and Fassbender were in that.
_________________


You Already Know ... This Is What I Do
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20277
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.

I was watching Band of Brothers today and completely forgot he and Fassbender were in that.


He is in Black Hawk Down as well
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikeADunn


Joined: 20 Mar 2010
Posts: 5907
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.

I was watching Band of Brothers today and completely forgot he and Fassbender were in that.


Dude everyone is in Band of Brothers
_________________


[quote="tylerdouglass"]VikeADunn, you're my hero.[/quote]

2013 Adopt-A-Viking: DT Sharrif Floyd
Tk: 2 Sk: Stf: PD: 2 FF/FR:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dream_catcher_9


Joined: 19 Nov 2009
Posts: 1805
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Prequel to The Wizard of Oz.....


Oz The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdeuYgRoTI

directed by Sam Raimi...Spider-Man trilogy and Drag Me To Hell were his most recent movies.

looks interesting....big Franco fan so ill watch this but not expecting anything great.
_________________
Hultzen
University of Virginia: 32-5 record, 320 IP, 6.7 H/9, 2.1 BB/9, 11.1 K/9, 2.08 ERA
Peoria Javelinas(AFL): 1-0 record, 19.1 IP, 7.5 H/9, 2.4 BB/9, 8.5 K/9, 1.40 ERA
Jackson Generals(AA): 8-3 record, 75.1 IP, 4.5 H/9, 3.8 BB/9, 9.4 SO/9, 1.19 ERA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20277
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So has anyone seen Smashed yet?

http://www.sonyclassics.com/smashed/

Looks great imo
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.criterion.com/films/27899-on-the-waterfront
_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dream_catcher_9 wrote:
the Prequel to The Wizard of Oz.....


Oz The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdeuYgRoTI

directed by Sam Raimi...Spider-Man trilogy and Drag Me To Hell were his most recent movies.

looks interesting....big Franco fan so ill watch this but not expecting anything great.


looks disgraceful
_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4472
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leader O'Cola wrote:
dream_catcher_9 wrote:
the Prequel to The Wizard of Oz.....


Oz The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdeuYgRoTI

directed by Sam Raimi...Spider-Man trilogy and Drag Me To Hell were his most recent movies.

looks interesting....big Franco fan so ill watch this but not expecting anything great.


looks disgraceful


I wasn't a big fan of the original. So I'm not sure how I feel about a prequel. Trailer doesn't make it look very good.
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20277
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97163

Quote:
Trailer for Now You See Me starring Jesse Eisenburg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Mark Ruffalo

Comes out June 7

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7917
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97163

Quote:
Trailer for Now You See Me starring Jesse Eisenburg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Mark Ruffalo

Comes out June 7




Looks very interesting. I can't wait for this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3203
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently Tarantino was offered the directing gig for Green Lantern... Could you imagine how bizarre that would have been?

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/mike-fleming-my-playboy-interview-with-quentin-and-some-outtakes-on-tony-scott/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7917
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
So apparently Tarantino was offered the directing gig for Green Lantern... Could you imagine how bizarre that would have been?

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/mike-fleming-my-playboy-interview-with-quentin-and-some-outtakes-on-tony-scott/




I'm not a Tarantino fan, but that film couldn't have been any worse with him at the helm. Green Lantern was just as bad as Ang Lee's version of Hulk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 53 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group