Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Movie News/Buzz Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Tom Hardy to star in Splinter Cell movie

Quote:
Tom Hardy has become attached to star in the film based on Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video game, and Eric Warren Singer has been set to write the script. The project isn’t set up at a studio yet, but is moving forward with the game universe’s France-based company Ubisoft.

Quote:
This becomes the second recent movie development on a Ubisoft game property, after New Regency made a deal to finance and distribute Assassin’s Creed, the screen adaptation of the Ubisoft video game that will star Hollywood’s other “It” guy, Michael Fassbender. These projects were hatched by the game maker’s Ubisoft Motion Pictures division, and the company has strong creative input as the projects move into the script stage. Vidgame to movie projects have been hit or miss, but you certainly cannot deny the core audience potential if these are done right. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video games have sold more than 23 million copies since they debuted in 2002, and Assassin’s Creed has sold 37 million games, with the latest installment having just arrived in stores.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/tom-hardy-set-for-splinter-cell-movie-at-ubisoft/

Those are helluva good gets for ubisoft.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
tinoynk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Sam Fisher supposed to be old? Not old old, but I always pictured him as more like George Clooney's age. I only played the first game, so maybe they'll do like a prequel, but I'd guess that they just scrap the whole old and grizzled angle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Tom Hardy to star in Splinter Cell movie

Quote:
Tom Hardy has become attached to star in the film based on Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video game, and Eric Warren Singer has been set to write the script. The project isn’t set up at a studio yet, but is moving forward with the game universe’s France-based company Ubisoft.

Quote:
This becomes the second recent movie development on a Ubisoft game property, after New Regency made a deal to finance and distribute Assassin’s Creed, the screen adaptation of the Ubisoft video game that will star Hollywood’s other “It” guy, Michael Fassbender. These projects were hatched by the game maker’s Ubisoft Motion Pictures division, and the company has strong creative input as the projects move into the script stage. Vidgame to movie projects have been hit or miss, but you certainly cannot deny the core audience potential if these are done right. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell video games have sold more than 23 million copies since they debuted in 2002, and Assassin’s Creed has sold 37 million games, with the latest installment having just arrived in stores.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/tom-hardy-set-for-splinter-cell-movie-at-ubisoft/

waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.

#JDI
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
waiting for Hardy to show his acting skills again. We need more TTSS or RocknRolla from him. Doesnt look like it will come from this. Still excited though. He is one of my favorites.

I was watching Band of Brothers today and completely forgot he and Fassbender were in that.

You Already Know ... This Is What I Do
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

I was watching Band of Brothers today and completely forgot he and Fassbender were in that.

He is in Black Hawk Down as well

#JDI
VikeADunn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Dude everyone is in Band of Brothers

[quote="tylerdouglass"]VikeADunn, you're my hero.[/quote]

2013 Adopt-A-Viking: DT Sharrif Floyd
Tk: 2 Sk: Stf: PD: 2 FF/FR:
dream_catcher_9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Prequel to The Wizard of Oz.....

Oz The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdeuYgRoTI

directed by Sam Raimi...Spider-Man trilogy and Drag Me To Hell were his most recent movies.

looks interesting....big Franco fan so ill watch this but not expecting anything great.
Jackson Generals(AA): 8-3 record, 75.1 IP, 4.5 H/9, 3.8 BB/9, 9.4 SO/9, 1.19 ERA
devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So has anyone seen Smashed yet?

http://www.sonyclassics.com/smashed/

Looks great imo

#JDI
Leader O'Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.criterion.com/films/27899-on-the-waterfront
Leader O'Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dream_catcher_9 wrote:

Oz The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis

directed by Sam Raimi...Spider-Man trilogy and Drag Me To Hell were his most recent movies.

looks interesting....big Franco fan so ill watch this but not expecting anything great.

looks disgraceful
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leader O'Cola wrote:
dream_catcher_9 wrote:

looks disgraceful

I wasn't a big fan of the original. So I'm not sure how I feel about a prequel. Trailer doesn't make it look very good.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
devils1854

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97163

Quote:
Trailer for Now You See Me starring Jesse Eisenburg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Mark Ruffalo

Comes out June 7

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=97163

Quote:
Trailer for Now You See Me starring Jesse Eisenburg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Mark Ruffalo

Comes out June 7

Looks very interesting. I can't wait for this one.
tinoynk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently Tarantino was offered the directing gig for Green Lantern... Could you imagine how bizarre that would have been?

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/mike-fleming-my-playboy-interview-with-quentin-and-some-outtakes-on-tony-scott/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
So apparently Tarantino was offered the directing gig for Green Lantern... Could you imagine how bizarre that would have been?

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/mike-fleming-my-playboy-interview-with-quentin-and-some-outtakes-on-tony-scott/

I'm not a Tarantino fan, but that film couldn't have been any worse with him at the helm. Green Lantern was just as bad as Ang Lee's version of Hulk.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 53 of 99

Jump to: