Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84

GTA V looks insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CaribouLou"]
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
My defense for my madden franchise is nasty.

LB: Witherspoon--D. Butler---Cushing----Reed

Plus my dline with Suh, Coples, Red Bryant, and Phil Taylor.

Defensive backfield of: Brandon Browner, Jarius Byrd, Landry, Kylr Wilson/Sean Smith.

Wait, did you do a fantasy draft? I can't seem to find it.

Either way, I created my QB for the raiders and we're tied with the Chargers and I have the ball with 30 seconds left and it's a chip shot for Jano. It goes to sim, heads to overtime where I don't get a posession and the chargers win....WTFFU.[/quote
Yeah a fantasy draft. Love my RB combo too of Blount and Spiller. Plus Cobb, Marshall and DHB on the outside.

QB is eh with Kaepernick and Vince Young lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasy drafts were always hella fun back in the day. Usually I'd rock a Raiders franchise based off the team we had and go from there but I also liked to pick another team I like or like the uni's of and start a fantasy draft.

Is Madden 12 worth getting? Just got an internship so I'm not gonna be broke anymore and I'm getting a PS3 with some of my first paycheck I decided.

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Fantasy drafts were always hella fun back in the day. Usually I'd rock a Raiders franchise based off the team we had and go from there but I also liked to pick another team I like or like the uni's of and start a fantasy draft.

Is Madden 12 worth getting? Just got an internship so I'm not gonna be broke anymore and I'm getting a PS3 with some of my first paycheck I decided.

Madden 12 no, but madden 13 is worth getting.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

IDK, I am not impressed with 13 TBH. I hate the menus/navigation, the rag doll effect is cool but it gets glitchy and you'll see players tripping over each other over and over again sometimes. You can't edit a player's ratings, position, or even number in the franchise mode or career mode whatever its called now. Meh, I don't think its anything great. Also, congrats on the internship, my man.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84

GTA V looks insane

Shocked

My absolute favourite games played:

1. GTA SA
2. Blitz the league

I will 100% getting the new GTA. So happy its back in San Andreas.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up fellas? How's everybody been? I've been meaning to stop in but its been a rough couple months. Starting to get in a better place and plan on getting on like I used to, just wanting to see how my bros are doing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
What's up fellas? How's everybody been? I've been meaning to stop in but its been a rough couple months. Starting to get in a better place and plan on getting on like I used to, just wanting to see how my bros are doing.

DUDE! We were just talking about you (back one page)!!! Glad to see you are doing well, everyone was worried haha. Just keep your head up man, hopefully everything works out and you can get back to posting around here, we can use your voice of reason.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:

DUDE! We were just talking about you (back one page)!!! Glad to see you are doing well, everyone was worried haha. Just keep your head up man, hopefully everything works out and you can get back to posting around here, we can use your voice of reason.

Yeah man just been going through a rough stretch, seemed like everything was falling apart, when it rains it pours I guess. But things have been a little better lately, and I fully intend on getting back in the swing of things around here. I've missed you guys lol. How you been man?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Yeah man just been going through a rough stretch, seemed like everything was falling apart, when it rains it pours I guess. But things have been a little better lately, and I fully intend on getting back in the swing of things around here. I've missed you guys lol. How you been man?

Yeah I hear you on that. Just stay positive I'm sure everything will work out, yeah when it rains it pours, but every storm runs out of rain eventually Wink

I've been good....Just getting into arguments with NCOUGH about Carson Palmer, the usual lol.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Yeah I hear you on that. Just stay positive I'm sure everything will work out, yeah when it rains it pours, but every storm runs out of rain eventually Wink

I've been good....Just getting into arguments with NCOUGH about Carson Palmer, the usual lol.

I'll tell you the one constant I counted on to help me keep on pushing was knowing that you guys were on here arguing about Palmer. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLWFC in the HOUSE!!!!

Dancing

bungleodeon wrote:
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Good to hear from you, bud. If you ever need a little lift you just need to stop back by and read some silver_surfer posts.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Good to hear from you, bud. If you ever need a little lift you just need to stop back by and read some silver_surfer posts.

Alright, this is a form of trolling. Doing that would only incite anger. Nick! Niiiiiiiick!!!!

bungleodeon wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pick one please Very Happy

Denario Alexander vs DEN
Jeremy Maclin vs WAS
Anquan Boldin vs PIT
Mike Williams vs CAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 51 of 100

Jump to: