Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reggie Bush: 2013's FA signing...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palmy50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just having Bush and Cobb on the field at the same time would be truly hell to gameplan for. In ways I think we are going to see some of this when Jennings comes back also. With the gains Cobb has made in his game, having those two inside is going to be a hand full for any D.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
Just having Bush and Cobb on the field at the same time would be truly hell to gameplan for. In ways I think we are going to see some of this when Jennings comes back also. With the gains Cobb has made in his game, having those two inside is going to be a hand full for any D.

With the compounded problem of having Nelson and Jones on the edges, that could be fun to watch, indeed.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
palmy50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt about it. Only have so many legs back there. I look for a ton of zone down the stretch. Only way your going to have any luck holding down those two in the middle of the field.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
For some reason the vision thing with Bush has come my way a hand full of times over the years. Not sure why to tell the truth. There is a hell of a lot of tape on Bush out there and the man has graded well on vision since HS. Only thing I could come up with is that many see him dancing around out there and think he can't find it. I disagree. Vision is not something that comes and goes and Bush can find it every time when he has his mind right. Not going to take him looking for those home runs out of him though, and truth be told, I'm not 100% sure ya want too.
Isn't that a bit of Cobb's game though? I guess you weren't too high on Cobb IIRC either. Not a fan of the scatty guys, huh, Palmy? Possibly a huge OT question: What did you think of Barry Sanders? (Obviously you weren't scouting then, but just as a trained eye now)
palmy50

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
For some reason the vision thing with Bush has come my way a hand full of times over the years. Not sure why to tell the truth. There is a hell of a lot of tape on Bush out there and the man has graded well on vision since HS. Only thing I could come up with is that many see him dancing around out there and think he can't find it. I disagree. Vision is not something that comes and goes and Bush can find it every time when he has his mind right. Not going to take him looking for those home runs out of him though, and truth be told, I'm not 100% sure ya want too.
Isn't that a bit of Cobb's game though? I guess you weren't too high on Cobb IIRC either. Not a fan of the scatty guys, huh, Palmy? Possibly a huge OT question: What did you think of Barry Sanders? (Obviously you weren't scouting then, but just as a trained eye now)

I have no beef with that mold if their good at it. I had a VERY high grade on Bush that year. That said, I also see the value in a RB that's gets what is there every time. Can't have everything though.

Sanders is a classic example of that. Man had a ton of Neg runs in his career. But if you asked him to hit it up in there every time he had the ball in his hands you would have taken away what made him a HOF RB. Sanders was the best EVER at his game. IMO, there is something very special about being the best of the best no matter the skill. In that, I have a ton of respect for Sanders.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut Jarrett Bush.

Resign Duct-tape

Give HARRELL!!!1 another chance

Kick the tires on Brett Favre

Draft Kenjon Barner in the 1st

Draft Barrett Jones in the 2nd

Is Howard Green still playing? He won us a Super Bowl

Trade James Jones for a 7th

Move Kuhn to the bench

Sit Rodgers, he takes too many sacks

TT make it happen.
Dunderhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallMeBarrett wrote:
Cut Jarrett Bush.

Resign Duct-tape

Give HARRELL!!!1 another chance

Kick the tires on Brett Favre

Draft Kenjon Barner in the 1st

Draft Barrett Jones in the 2nd

Is Howard Green still playing? He won us a Super Bowl

Trade James Jones for a 7th

Move Kuhn to the bench

Sit Rodgers, he takes too many sacks

TT make it happen.

Pretty rookie if you ask me... No remarks about Walden or Brad Jones? Bring yer "A" game!!!

I don't see TT making that deal. I don't even see the deal for Jennings.

The Pack is gonna be up against the cap with good to great talent we wanna keep. Draft and develop.

As far as Rice, he's the GOAT... Who were the Wrs in NE? How great was Michael Irvin really? You can win SBs with above decent Wrs and there's no proof a team needs to spend big bucks on the position at the detriment to the team or cap.
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign Bush, Trade Jennings for a 2nd and a 3rd/4th to some WR needy team. This guy's a happy man.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyz to win 5 str8 Suipr Bowls:
- Reggie Bush 3yr $50m contract (made sure we get him not teh bears) -
- Trade for Namundi Awesomewa-
- Trade for Mario Williams-
- Trade for Peppers and put him @ safety-
- Sign Vincey Oung 4 back up QB ncase Rogerz gets concussion again-
- Sign OChoSinco, Marvin Harriston n Randy Moss-
- GMAE OVOR NFL!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!Q!!!_--

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: