Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gotta ask this again... Mike Wallace in 2013?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Man, The Giants are now weak at T E and struggling on O, The Cowboys-- go to man-Whitten. Patriots-Gronk, Atlanta Gonzales, etc. Watch Celek kill us Sunday --The better teams have,,and make great use of talented T E..'s.. It's not a luxury IMO,, so we'll shake hands and see what happens.. Silenced
thats not why the giants are struggling on offense. It's the defenses they've played the last two weeks. They are better than the previous Ds they played and they couldn't run the ball. Really that's their main problem, vs Pitt and Cincy they couldn't run.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rizzy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I want Byrd, please sign him this offseason.
NHL-Capitals
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rizzy wrote:

Ive wanted him since his rookie season when he had 9 picks Shocked

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
rizzy wrote:

Ive wanted him since his rookie season when he had 9 picks Shocked
totally agree! Like deon said his int was Ed reed like! Cool

If we only sign one player this offseason in FA, I hope it's him.

Irregardless though, I still wasn't to draft a young safety to develop, then take Kenny Tate late in the draft.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Niles Paul is a Hybrid TE/H-back, he has his own position and has done well at it.

Did he ever figure out how to catch the Ball? I figured coming over from WR that would be the easiest part of the transition, but his hands looked like hot trash the first few games
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
Niles Paul is a Hybrid TE/H-back, he has his own position and has done well at it.

Did he ever figure out how to catch the Ball? I figured coming over from WR that would be the easiest part of the transition, but his hands looked like hot trash the first few games
he's improved though throughout the season and he will keep improving. I expect him to be good next year, he's just had to learn a lot this year.
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

he's improved though throughout the season and he will keep improving. I expect him to be good next year, he's just had to learn a lot this year.

And to think I was 100% behind his switch to TE when it happened, loved it, and talked people into believing it was really wise.

Lol I guess a 3-6 start and seeing the guy struggle more than he should makes me wonder more than I should. Just get tired of fighting for this team and get crappy results on the field
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

And to think I was 100% behind his switch to TE when it happened, loved it, and talked people into believing it was really wise.

Lol I guess a 3-6 start and seeing the guy struggle more than he should makes me wonder more than I should. Just get tired of fighting for this team and get crappy results on the field
he had a 37 yd catch vs Pburgh
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it wasnt that bad of a catch, RGIII lead him low so Paul did have to go down and grab it.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
And it wasnt that bad of a catch, RGIII lead him low so Paul did have to go down and grab it.
yep. Paul is gong to be fine, he was a 5th rounder after all. He just switched to TE this year, the first time he's played the position, EVER that in know of. I think if Davis isn't back, with one more offseason Paul will be pushing for a starting job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: