Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Shanahan robbed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Shanahan robbed Reply with quote

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000095188/

Mike Shanahan reports $3,700, passport stolen at Heinz Field

Quote:
Shanahan discovered that $3,700 and his passport had been taken. The Redskins director of security dropped a press release on Thursday, saying: "Mike Shanahan did have money and a passport stolen out of his locker room in Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Police insisted on filing a police report because of the missing passport. There is an ongoing investigation. The missing property was not stowed in another bag as reported."

So, why would Shanahan have $3,700 cash and a passport on him at an NFL football game? Was he going on a vacation or something after the game?

Sounds like something Spurier would do... Just saying! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I read the thread title, I was not thinking this was literal. Well I can relate. Someone took 30 bucks outta my wallet. Evil or Very Mad
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 26 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 7 catches, 35 yards... and a fumble
Slateman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Shanahan robbed Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

Quote:
Shanahan discovered that $3,700 and his passport had been taken. The Redskins director of security dropped a press release on Thursday, saying: "Mike Shanahan did have money and a passport stolen out of his locker room in Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Police insisted on filing a police report because of the missing passport. There is an ongoing investigation. The missing property was not stowed in another bag as reported."

So, why would Shanahan have $3,700 cash and a passport on him at an NFL football game? Was he going on a vacation or something after the game?

That's leaving town kind of money ...
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Shanahan robbed Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Quote:

exactly! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
a2piece89

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Shanahan robbed Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Quote:

he knows those jumping ship comments struck a chord. they're coming for his head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$3,700 dollars is not a lot of money. Maybe for a vacation, but not for any type of extended stay.

I don't know why he would need his passport in Pittsburgh. Unless its the ID he uses instead of a drivers license. Still kind of weird.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
$3,700 dollars is not a lot of money. Maybe for a vacation, but not for any type of extended stay.

I don't know why he would need his passport in Pittsburgh. Unless its the ID he uses instead of a drivers license. Still kind of weird.
might be mike. I thought about that also but I'd much rather lose a drivers license than a passport.

I don't understand the cash. Doesn't he have cards like the rest of us?
brandonb2005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

might be mike. I thought about that also but I'd much rather lose a drivers license than a passport.

The only thing I can think of maybe he was meeting his family or going out of town following the game. I know the team usually has Mondays off. Thats a lot of cash to carry around on you. I try not to carry over $100 cash on me at a time.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonb2005 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

The only thing I can think of maybe he was meeting his family or going out of town following the game. I know the team usually has Mondays off. Thats a lot of cash to carry around on you. I try not to carry over $100 cash on me at a time.
well when you make what he makes its not that much cash but still odd he'd have that on him instead of just credit cards and maybe $1k in cash

Maybe he had a hot date after the game or something! Lol

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

well when you make what he makes its not that much cash but still odd he'd have that on him instead of just credit cards and maybe $1k in trash

Hes gots millions of dollars in trash in D Hall Wink

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
brandonb2005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

well when you make what he makes its not that much cash but still odd he'd have that on him instead of just credit cards and maybe $1k in trash

Laughing You could be right Turtle, maybe he was going to meet up with Pacman and hit a high priced strip club Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

well shany has been coaching like trash and DHall has been playing like trash! Lmfao Laughing
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought: perhaps Shanny wanted to head up to Toronto after the Steelers game?
Blknite01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Just a thought: perhaps Shanny wanted to head up to Toronto after the Steelers game?

This.

When you have money like these guys do, I'm sure most carry passport's on them in their travel bags. You never know what may happen and what may arise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: