Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Eleven: Buccaneers (5-4) @ Panthers (2-7)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28900
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
So is Martin "ScoresEasy" going to stick?


Doubt it. As much as Martin may dislike the name, I think Muscle Hamster is gonna be a tough one to shake.

Muscle Hamster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8972
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
So is Martin "ScoresEasy" going to stick?


Doubt it. As much as Martin may dislike the name, I think Muscle Hamster is gonna be a tough one to shake.

Muscle Hamster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Dougie Fresh Very Happy


_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28900
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks more like Underwood. So, Tiquan would be "Fresh Underwood?"
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8972
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Looks more like Underwood. So, Tiquan would be "Fresh Underwood?"


Tiquan can be part of the 'get fresh crew' Cool
_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13734
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muscle Hamster will stick whether he likes it or not.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13995
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Muscle Hamster will stick whether he likes it or not.


yup...you never get to choose your nicknames...it's unique. Sorry Dougie, but Muscle Hamster it is



Laughing Laughing


BTW i hope we smack the Panthers, DRD said it right. This is the first time in 5 years that we match up good against them. I still have the sour taste in my mouth from last year as Cam broke all those records against us last year. I want Dougie to get 150 (get 1000), Freeman to go over 300+ 3 TD+, V-Jax & M-Willy 100+ 1 TD each....

3 picks, 4 sacks and a partridge in a pear tree Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RoeKG


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4230
Location: PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Muscle Hamster will stick whether he likes it or not.


yup...you never get to choose your nicknames...it's unique. Sorry Dougie, but Muscle Hamster it is



Laughing Laughing


BTW i hope we smack the Panthers, DRD said it right. This is the first time in 5 years that we match up good against them. I still have the sour taste in my mouth from last year as Cam broke all those records against us last year. I want Dougie to get 150 (get 1000), Freeman to go over 300+ 3 TD+, V-Jax & M-Willy 100+ 1 TD each....

3 picks, 4 sacks and a partridge in a pear tree Laughing


We should nickname a certain awesome stat to partridge in a pear tree.

I expect a close game. The Panthers aren't winning games but they have put up a fight in every divisional game I've seen them in.

It'll be close. I do think we have the edge, but we'll see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mzerv00


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 159
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
So is Watson or Hayward replacing Black?


https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/268791614649016320

Quote:
Hayward will replace Quincy Black.

Watson can't seem to break the starting line-up.

https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/268794818476527616

Quote:
RG Jamon Merideth walked out of the locker room on crutches and ice on his ankle.

This is really bad news. I hope it's not serious. Meredith has been a gem, and we really have no depth on the OLine with Joseph and Nicks already out.


Do you guys think that any of these injuries have anything to do with the strength/conditioning coach? It may be a silly question, but if players aren't in the right shape to play, injuries happen.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadabuccaneer


Joined: 20 Jan 2010
Posts: 889
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mzerv00 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
So is Watson or Hayward replacing Black?


https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/268791614649016320

Quote:
Hayward will replace Quincy Black.

Watson can't seem to break the starting line-up.

https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/268794818476527616

Quote:
RG Jamon Merideth walked out of the locker room on crutches and ice on his ankle.

This is really bad news. I hope it's not serious. Meredith has been a gem, and we really have no depth on the OLine with Joseph and Nicks already out.


Do you guys think that any of these injuries have anything to do with the strength/conditioning coach? It may be a silly question, but if players aren't in the right shape to play, injuries happen.


With the injuries we've had I don't think it can be blamed on conditioning. I think conditioning is a factor when injuries like hamstring pulls and muscle strains start happening on a regular basis.
_________________


#EmbraceTheSuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3418
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a game we SHOULD win by 2-3 scores..

However I could see it coming down to the end where we win by 4 points..

Cam Newton will go for 325yds and 3TD's against our secondary but late in the 4th he will get picked off once or twice
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravishingone


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 2904
Location: Leola
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the entire team has not only bought into the scheme on both sides of the ball on gameday, but also are doing a much better job of game preparation during the week reviewing game film and in the classroom. That is a credit to the professionalism of the Schiano coaching staff.

Certainly the pistol whipping that the Cats did to the Bucs in Charlotte last year was very painful to watch. Their front seven is very stout and can create pressure. However, I just think Freeman can exploit opportunities against their secondary. I have no reason not to believe the Bucs will score at least another 28 or more points against the Cats.

The Cats will move the ball in the air, no suprise there. I wonder if Chud sticks with run a little more then he did in the first game? I think Cam will make some throws that will give the secondary an opportunity to pick off. Smitty will get his yards, my concern is Foster getting sucked inside on play action and allowing Olson to run the seam. They can't allow the other WRs to have big games.

Hopefully, LeQuan Lewis can grab his opportunity like Leonard Johnson and get increased playing time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28900
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no reason Lewis shouldn't get more playing time. Our secondary can't suck any worse if he plays poorly. Might as well get a look at him. Hell, throw all our young'ns out there.
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RoeKG


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 4230
Location: PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
There's no reason Lewis shouldn't get more playing time. Our secondary can't suck any worse if he plays poorly. Might as well get a look at him. Hell, throw all our young'ns out there.


Isn't Gaitor back as well? I know Wright should be playing. Wright/Johnson/Lewis/Gaitor/Biggers seems better to me than what we've been looking at the past few weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13734
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Wright/Johnson/Lewis/Gaitor/Biggers seems better to me than what we've been looking at the past few weeks.


...which is unfortunate, because that is still the worst group of corners in the NFL.

Wright - Awful
Johnson - Looking great, still relatively unknown
Lewis - Worst football player of all time
Gaitor - Complete unknown
Biggers - Awful
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 28900
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we still have Tandy?
_________________
Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 66 Tackles (11 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 2 of 23

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group