Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12255
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: I am a retard. You get the perm unlock AND one of those 3 choices.
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32332
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Edit: I am a retard. You get the perm unlock AND one of those 3 choices.


So I can get another class and a permanent unlock? SWEET!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31056
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Flak jacket has kept me alive capping Dom flags so many times. It also prevents hunter drones from killing you. Those are the reasons I like the perk.

I use Flak Jacket on every class and Hunter Drones kill me all the time.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UofMfan909


Moderator
Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 28519
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
Skipped MW3, but how is this game? 4 was goat, but compared to MW2 and BO1?


Chances are it will split the difference, regardless of which you preferred.


I'm going to get it because I miss the series. Hoping it's worth it
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
Flak jacket has kept me alive capping Dom flags so many times. It also prevents hunter drones from killing you. Those are the reasons I like the perk.

I use Flak Jacket on every class and Hunter Drones kill me all the time.


Hmmm, I remember Vahn saying that flak jacket counters the hunter killer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that annoys me about the lightning strike is you don't get a warning many times its coming. Majority of time it kills you and you already respawned before he announcer 'warns' you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32332
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
One thing that annoys me about the lightning strike is you don't get a warning many times its coming. Majority of time it kills you and you already respawned before he announcer 'warns' you.


There should be a perk called "Weather Channel", where you are warned very early about potential lightning strikes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
One thing that annoys me about the lightning strike is you don't get a warning many times its coming. Majority of time it kills you and you already respawned before he announcer 'warns' you.


There should be a perk called "Weather Channel", where you are warned very early about potential lightning strikes.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tweet that to Vahn! It should be in the next hot-fix!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12255
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
Edit: I am a retard. You get the perm unlock AND one of those 3 choices.


So I can get another class and a permanent unlock? SWEET!


Yupp. Thats what I did. So kewl Smile

Got ghost for my first unlock. Was very surprised how effective it is in kill confirmed. FIrst 2 rounds 38-10 and 56-12 Laughing
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6478
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with whoever said headshots should be one shot. Im so tired of running into someone on a headglitch, getting 2 shots in their head and dying.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10009
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
I agree with whoever said headshots should be one shot. Im so tired of running into someone on a headglitch, getting 2 shots in their head and dying.


*high fives*

I'm so tired of aiming perfectly and getting 2 3 and sometimes even 4 hit markers when only an enemies head is showing only to be gunned down by 2 shots to the leg or have to run away to avoid such from happening.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10009
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and dear Christ don't even get me started on knifing. Laughing Mad Mad
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vindicatedxx


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 3093
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan10 wrote:
Oh and dear Christ don't even get me started on knifing. Laughing Mad Mad


it's garbage huh? You swipe where you think its clear and crystal but somehow it STILL MISSES and then you get knifed.....the Elmer fudge?!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21368
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
eaglesfan10 wrote:
Oh and dear Christ don't even get me started on knifing. Laughing Mad Mad


it's garbage huh? You swipe where you think its clear and crystal but somehow it STILL MISSES and then you get knifed.....the Elmer fudge?!!


Usually why I dont knife unless Im behind the person ... panic knifes in this game seem to hit 1/10 trys
_________________


Bolieve in Masai
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the lag comp is bad right now. Some games you win every gun fight and there's most times where you lose. I know I'm not great at the game, but I've played enough to know when I got the drop on someone in a gun fight and should have won it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group