Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianHawk75 wrote:
imani wrote:
CanadianHawk75 wrote:
Not sure how much higher you can promote Cable seeing as he already is the assistant head coach, OL coach and calling the run plays. I would hate to lose him he has done so many good things for us. But such is the nature of good NFL assistant coaches.

He's the one calling back to back dive plays for 2 yards? If that's the case, i'd rather not see him promoted.

Don't understand why they split calls, if anything the only way to promote Cable by not naming him HC is to fire Bevell and give Cable full OC duties

I just think that Tom Cable is better at doing what Pete wants than Bevell, which is running the ball. Plus unless we can find a replacement O-Line coach, we have to keep him by any means.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if Bevell calls passes and Cable calls runs, who the hell decides if we run or pass?
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
So if Bevell calls passes and Cable calls runs, who the hell decides if we run or pass?

King Pete Very Happy. He should really stick with one playcaller, and let them run the O within his scheme.

Not gonna happen though...
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

Ya it is pretty messed up man, but somehow it is working so far so lets roll with it until the offseason if changes are to be made.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
z

They flip Harvey Dent's original two-sided coin. If it lands on heads we call a bad play....

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

I am guessing Cable just because of the power he was given when Pete went after him my mind is blanking on what the title is but if Pete was to miss a game Cable would be the substitute HC.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it's Bevell. There's a reason he was given the Offensive Coordinator title.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'm sure it's Bevell. There's a reason he was given the Offensive Coordinator title.

I agree. Tom Cable handles the O-Line and run game, Bevell handles the whole offense. I think with the Assistant HC role, Tom Cable does things like speaking to the team during half-time and handling admin type responsibilities with Pete. He was a HC after all.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/NFL-AM-Richard-Sherman-on-the-field/cba76c65-17b4-4c8c-ab0c-a2087a9b60ff

D!ck on primetime baby
JJ89

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/NFL-AM-Richard-Sherman-on-the-field/cba76c65-17b4-4c8c-ab0c-a2087a9b60ff

D!ck on primetime baby

Dude is [inappropriate/removed] awesome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second week in a row where the Dolphins have looked borderline dreadful. This was a team that was looking pretty hot prior to this stretch, but my feelings about our next game are starting to improve.
JJ89

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Second week in a row where the Dolphins have looked borderline dreadful. This was a team that was looking pretty hot prior to this stretch, but my feelings about our next game are starting to improve.

The Dolphins game should be ours to loose. If we play mistake free football there's no way we loose that game..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

Even though he doesn’t have much time, Tannehill doesn’t look to be getting through his reads very well.

Wasn’t that one of his strengths coming out?

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Even though he doesn’t have much time, Tannehill doesn’t look to be getting through his reads very well.

Wasn’t that one of his strengths coming out?

From what I remember, he makes a few WTF throws. I'm not sure about his reads, but he came out inexperienced (where as Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson are veterans in that regard)
chpjns15

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the right tackle position goes, would anyone be interested in Andre Smith? He is entering the final year of his contract with the Bengals, and It goes without saying he hasn't lived up to the expectations of the #6 pick. However, he has been an adequate right tackle through his rookie contract. Personally, I think he would be relatively cheap and an upgrade over giaccomi. Thoughts?

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 17 of 100

Jump to: