Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator3guy wrote:
Mark Harrison has the worst hands I've ever seen.

Troy Williamson would surpass him...no one could have worse hands than that dude.
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
Mark Harrison has the worst hands I've ever seen.

Troy Williamson would surpass him...no one could have worse hands than that dude.

Jimmy Hines.
His nickname was "Oops."

Renaldo Nehemiah was a close second.
He was a hurdler, I believe.

Lam Jones rounds out the list.
He was half blind.
willy_law

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we do switch to the 34. Trent Murphy OLB from stanford, watching Stanford D tape and he is impressing me. Came to watch Skov and Thomas but really impressed with him, 6-6 250, really impressive so far. Actually looks like he could play some 43 as well but he is a guy I will keep my eye on he is a redshirt junior.
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tank Carradine is going to be a first round pick. I think he can play in a 3-4 or 4-3 and I think he'll be a pro bowler wherever he goes.
oland11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who knows anything about this Bjorner Werner at FSU. The German kid. Did he produce like this last year or is he a one year wonder right now?
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
So who knows anything about this Bjorner Werner at FSU. The German kid. Did he produce like this last year or is he a one year wonder right now?

Carridine is more the one year wonder (although he had 5.5 sacks as the #3 end on the team last year).

The Germanator is a beast and was last year. I think he and Carridine both are top 20 guys, and if Jenkins was healthy he'd be a first round guy as well.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
If we do switch to the 34. Trent Murphy OLB from stanford, watching Stanford D tape and he is impressing me. Came to watch Skov and Thomas but really impressed with him, 6-6 250, really impressive so far. Actually looks like he could play some 43 as well but he is a guy I will keep my eye on he is a redshirt junior.

Another guy I like if we make the move to the 3-4 is Travis Long, Washington State; the kid flies all over the field, could be a nice pick in the third or fourth round.
willy_law

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:

He did this last yr, hes legit.
Jeezla

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
oland11 wrote:

He did this last yr, hes legit.

You have to wonder why he only managed 1.5 sacks in his last 7 games after notching 6.5 in his first 3 games. Especially since 4 came against Murray St.
Take away the Murray St game and he has 4 sacks through 9 games. Not exactly top 10 pick #'s, nor was he going against NFL prospect type OL on a weekly basis.
He did look good vs the run every time I watched him, but I think he'd be better off staying for his senior year and improving his pass rush moves.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, S Calhoun, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy
marky_b27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts on taking two offensive linemen early, sort of what the 49ers did a few years ago, and the Steelers did last year?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
PowerElite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Any thoughts on taking two offensive linemen early, sort of what the 49ers did a few years ago, and the Steelers did last year?

It's a poor idea if you are trying to show how smart you are by drafting a Danny Watkins instead of BPA.
marky_b27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

It's a poor idea if you are trying to show how smart you are by drafting a Danny Watkins instead of BPA.

Who is the Danny Watkins in this draft then? I don't see any 27 year old linemen. Plus we all know Watkins was a bad pick in hindsight.

Obviosuly you have to see how the draft board falls, but with the way our line has played the last few years, investing in it a little would help our offense, a lot.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

I would hate if they did that.

Our Oline is bad right now, but it's 4 out of 5 backup. Kelce and Peters could both come back and be nothing like before, or they could come back healthy who knows. But our Oline without injuries are good, and while we need to improve depth, 1 good/great player in FA/early in the draft and someone on day 3 should help our depth along.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
marky_b27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

I would hate if they did that.

Our Oline is bad right now, but it's 4 out of 5 backup. Kelce and Peters could both come back and be nothing like before, or they could come back healthy who knows. But our Oline without injuries are good, and while we need to improve depth, 1 good/great player in FA/early in the draft and someone on day 3 should help our depth along.

We gone through this once before.

Peters - over 30 and coming back from injury
Herremans - over 30 and coming back from injury
Watkins - nearly 30 and coming back from injury
Mathis - over 30
Kelce - not scheme diverse and coming back from injury

Not a great deal to build on there is there?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
PowerElite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Who is the Danny Watkins in this draft then? I don't see any 27 year old linemen. Plus we all know Watkins was a bad pick in hindsight.

Obviosuly you have to see how the draft board falls, but with the way our line has played the last few years, investing in it a little would help our offense, a lot.

When your offensive line is awful you have to improve the coaching and not roll the dice on two rookies because a team whose head coach got fired while starting those two rookies entered the season that way. Yes Mike Singletary started the two rookies, or however many he started... When you feel as though you need two rookie offensive linemen to start to improve the line you really need an OL coach and a veteran or two. But I know already, every offensive linemen available in this draft is the next big thing...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 52 of 100

Jump to: