Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jimmydee's hole card theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmydee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Jimmydee's hole card theory Reply with quote

OK, guys. You'll correct me if I'm wrong...assuredly. It is my understanding that the Chiefs are owned by Clark AND his brother and sister equally, but Clark is the face of the ownership and makes the decisions. At some point, bro and sis might get a little fed up with their father's legacy being treated in this manner and demand better ownership representation.

Could this, as a back story, carry any weight from within the Hunt family dynasty? I'd love to be a little mouse at THAT Thanksgiving dinner table. I flew this trial balloon over on Bob's page, also.

OK guys, pour it on! Wink
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue about the other family members and their involvement in the franchise operations and especially their "loyalty" to the family legacy. For all we know they might be completely content to cash their checks. And maybe Lamar installed Clark as the primary "owner" and they may legally have little say in the overall operations of the franchise.

My impression of Clark for what it is worth (and this may be way off base since I don't know him personally) is that he is more of a businessman than a fan. He seems more like a bottom line kind of owner who was hoping Pioli could sprinkle some of the Patriot dust on the Kansas City franchise and create a more profitable business by getting more bang for the buck from a player personnel standpoint. Since we might now be in the midst of that unraveling, Hunt could be forced to make a change if he feels that Pioli is now hurting his bottom line which is revenue, by not putting a product on the field that draws the fanbase.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ever take sides with anyone against the family.

^ryknowssd on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: