Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ray Edwards
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
Yet another example of a player that took the money and "retired",, no production for a 5 year $30 mill ( $11 guaranteed ) contract .. It's obv a real gamble signing other teams players ,,or ones own for that matter after the rookie contracts.
We're still painfully aware of Haynesworth and their are similar examples all round the league.
What's a G M to do ?? Rolling Eyes
yep. Then we have garçon who's given us one half all year.

Best to just build through the draft and sign reasonable FAs

Players get injured sometimes... Rolling Eyes
i understand but our luck with Free Agents and trades is basically the same as that of the Washington Wizards with new players they acquire through FA or trade.

I think we need to continue the path of developing our own more through the draft. There is always going to be the signing of FAs, that's inevitable but it doesn't always have to be big contracts to them. We need to develop our drafts players and have the FAs we sign just be support/role players. This is what the best teams in the league do year after year. Nyg, gb, sf, Pitt, Balt, ne

It's just basically bad luck and I understand that but ours seems to be the worse.

Not to toot my own horn but... We'd be much better financially if we had done my plan for wrs and DBs and wrs be better on the field also Wink

Last edited by turtle28 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: