Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..


George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2550
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..


George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.


It truly amazes me how he has a job. I honestly think his high energy players last season and probably this season will save him again.

I hate that duo line-up, it is so gross. You can clearly see it affects Lawson's game.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..


George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.


It truly amazes me how he has a job. I honestly think his high energy players last season and probably this season will save him again.

I hate that duo line-up, it is so gross. You can clearly see it affects Lawson's game.


I mean it's a terrible combo and he uses it all the time. Taking away minutes that could develop Jordan Hamilton.

Both Dre and Ty are good point guards, neither are good off the ball. We should be good this year, if not I hope he is gone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2550
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..


George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.


It truly amazes me how he has a job. I honestly think his high energy players last season and probably this season will save him again.

I hate that duo line-up, it is so gross. You can clearly see it affects Lawson's game.


I mean it's a terrible combo and he uses it all the time. Taking away minutes that could develop Jordan Hamilton.

Both Dre and Ty are good point guards, neither are good off the ball. We should be good this year, if not I hope he is gone.


Lawson needs to push the petal to the metal, he seems a little off this season.


It is a weird year so far, so I'm going to say he gets let go before all star break if we are not winning big games.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mile High


Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 3131
Location: FL
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo...I was messing around looking for jerseys on NFL.com and I happened to come across these:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13270284&cp=2237430&ab=JerseyLogoBarBroncos&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

What are the odds we get these as alternates? I LOVE THEM.
_________________

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brassglobos


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 2155
Location: Orlando
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
Soooo...I was messing around looking for jerseys on NFL.com and I happened to come across these:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13270284&cp=2237430&ab=JerseyLogoBarBroncos&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

What are the odds we get these as alternates? I LOVE THEM.


I don't think they would look good with our helmets. Pretty awesome practice jerseys.

Maybe I'm just old school. But I like the white and orange jerseys.
_________________
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas


On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those make me want to throw up
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16363
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend got to go to D.J. Williams house, works as a graphic designer I guess D.J. has a clothing line coming out called Dyme Lyfe. Said he is actually humble and a quiet guy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mile High


Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 3131
Location: FL
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Those make me want to throw up


Didn't picture you a guy with no swagger Laughing Laughing
_________________

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12520
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
Soooo...I was messing around looking for jerseys on NFL.com and I happened to come across these:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13270284&cp=2237430&ab=JerseyLogoBarBroncos&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

What are the odds we get these as alternates? I LOVE THEM.

Pats have them in black and white. Just something they sell not going to be real jerseys.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot: Tim Wright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
JRebar913


Joined: 11 Mar 2012
Posts: 989
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Friend got to go to D.J. Williams house, works as a graphic designer I guess D.J. has a clothing line coming out called Dyme Lyfe. Said he is actually humble and a quiet guy.


he's been selling it for a while now. check his instagram. im gonna pick me up a shirt or two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7375
Location: USA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing the Broncos didn't draft Eric Berry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/video-eric-berry-very-afraid-horses-172329848--nfl.html


Then again, what does he do when he sees Trigger, or whatever that horses name is, runs out on the field after Bronco TDs?
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7375
Location: USA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I am sitting at this piano bar on the beach in Panama City, and I am drinking this thing called a "fish bowl.." no there are no actual fish in it, but I think it is more or less something like a Long Island Ice Tea, but it was blue.

Nevertheless, I was sitting next to this girl who was on a date...first date obviously, and they were drinking the same thing...after some idle chit-chat her hand is on my knee, then it was on my thigh...and then I was kissing her...

Awesome night..totally took this guys date. I like slutty girls.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JRebar913


Joined: 11 Mar 2012
Posts: 989
Location: Kansas City
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
So, I am sitting at this piano bar on the beach in Panama City, and I am drinking this thing called a "fish bowl.." no there are no actual fish in it, but I think it is more or less something like a Long Island Ice Tea, but it was blue.

Nevertheless, I was sitting next to this girl who was on a date...first date obviously, and they were drinking the same thing...after some idle chit-chat her hand is on my knee, then it was on my thigh...and then I was kissing her...

Awesome night..totally took this guys date. I like slutty girls.


haha get it! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
champ+jay+al=SB


Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 15459
Location: Boulder
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Those make me want to throw up


Didn't picture you a guy with no swagger Laughing Laughing


Don't question my swag Laughing

Not one for black alternate jerseys
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 29 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group