Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..

George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
George Karl makes me not want to watch these Nuggets. I hate his line-ups, his tactics, and his don't play inexperienced player mentality. I want him gone!! Can we get a coach that can run a half court offense and defense..

George Karl is a joke bro. He has saved his job twice with the WCF one year saving him(or Melo playing like a superstar for once) and then the Melo debacle and the new team.

Why does he love Miller and Lawson together? WHY??????? It is terrible dude, terrible.

It truly amazes me how he has a job. I honestly think his high energy players last season and probably this season will save him again.

I hate that duo line-up, it is so gross. You can clearly see it affects Lawson's game.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:

It truly amazes me how he has a job. I honestly think his high energy players last season and probably this season will save him again.

I hate that duo line-up, it is so gross. You can clearly see it affects Lawson's game.

I mean it's a terrible combo and he uses it all the time. Taking away minutes that could develop Jordan Hamilton.

Both Dre and Ty are good point guards, neither are good off the ball. We should be good this year, if not I hope he is gone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:

I mean it's a terrible combo and he uses it all the time. Taking away minutes that could develop Jordan Hamilton.

Both Dre and Ty are good point guards, neither are good off the ball. We should be good this year, if not I hope he is gone.

Lawson needs to push the petal to the metal, he seems a little off this season.

It is a weird year so far, so I'm going to say he gets let go before all star break if we are not winning big games.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Mile High

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo...I was messing around looking for jerseys on NFL.com and I happened to come across these:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13270284&cp=2237430&ab=JerseyLogoBarBroncos&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

What are the odds we get these as alternates? I LOVE THEM.

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
brassglobos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
Soooo...I was messing around looking for jerseys on NFL.com and I happened to come across these:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13270284&cp=2237430&ab=JerseyLogoBarBroncos&s=D-StorePrice-NFL&pageType=family&parentPage=family

I don't think they would look good with our helmets. Pretty awesome practice jerseys.

Maybe I'm just old school. But I like the white and orange jerseys.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those make me want to throw up

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend got to go to D.J. Williams house, works as a graphic designer I guess D.J. has a clothing line coming out called Dyme Lyfe. Said he is actually humble and a quiet guy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Didn't picture you a guy with no swagger Laughing Laughing

Jamison. mad props on this amazing Sig!!!
Donut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:

Pats have them in black and white. Just something they sell not going to be real jerseys.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Friend got to go to D.J. Williams house, works as a graphic designer I guess D.J. has a clothing line coming out called Dyme Lyfe. Said he is actually humble and a quiet guy.

he's been selling it for a while now. check his instagram. im gonna pick me up a shirt or two.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing the Broncos didn't draft Eric Berry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/video-eric-berry-very-afraid-horses-172329848--nfl.html

Then again, what does he do when he sees Trigger, or whatever that horses name is, runs out on the field after Bronco TDs?
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I am sitting at this piano bar on the beach in Panama City, and I am drinking this thing called a "fish bowl.." no there are no actual fish in it, but I think it is more or less something like a Long Island Ice Tea, but it was blue.

Nevertheless, I was sitting next to this girl who was on a date...first date obviously, and they were drinking the same thing...after some idle chit-chat her hand is on my knee, then it was on my thigh...and then I was kissing her...

Awesome night..totally took this guys date. I like slutty girls.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
So, I am sitting at this piano bar on the beach in Panama City, and I am drinking this thing called a "fish bowl.." no there are no actual fish in it, but I think it is more or less something like a Long Island Ice Tea, but it was blue.

Nevertheless, I was sitting next to this girl who was on a date...first date obviously, and they were drinking the same thing...after some idle chit-chat her hand is on my knee, then it was on my thigh...and then I was kissing her...

Awesome night..totally took this guys date. I like slutty girls.

haha get it! Cool
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mile High wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

Didn't picture you a guy with no swagger Laughing Laughing

Don't question my swag Laughing

Not one for black alternate jerseys

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 29 of 100

Jump to: