Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jenkins and Givens Return...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.

Good to see, hopefully they've learned their lesson...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:
Rams rookies Chris Givens and CB Janoris Jenkins will be active for Week 11, but coach Jeff Fisher declined comment on whether or not they'll start. Both players are practicing in full this week.

My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.
D9-EM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:

My guess was Heard was the instigator in the incident and the rookies went along with him. No excuses though and hopefully a lesson was learned.

What did they do exactly? Never got the story.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

D9-EM wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:

No one has stated on record what they did other than "break team rules".

Rumor I heard though was that they broke curfew and went to a strip club. That is only rumor though, I have seen no evidence to support that.

Prior to the game, Fisher had them run the steps and candlestick as punishment too.
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Jenkins and Givens Return... Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
D9-EM wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:

No one has stated on record what they did other than "break team rules".

Rumor I heard though was that they broke curfew and went to a strip club. That is only rumor though, I have seen no evidence to support that.

Prior to the game, Fisher had them run the steps and candlestick as punishment too.

They missed a meeting on tuesday from what i heard

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Jonezy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke Curfew. Heard was probably cut to be an example, He won't cut Janoris or Givens. We need them, not even at CB or WR just keeping Pead on the bench on return duties Laughing Laughing

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 99% sure it's a curfew violation knowing the business. Young players tend to do stupid stuff like that during TC but it normally stops there. Good job by Fisher making them an example.

If they had missed a meeting earlier in the week, they likely wouldn't have traveled.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are playing this Sun.. Jeff said so himself.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: