Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Drafts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
It was late at night! And yeah I thought he would have won. But it's fantasy and Woodson was sexier than Unger. Well see after the draft. I'm lookin good picks wise.

Woodson might be a sexier name, but you just traded a YOUNG potential Probowl center that might be the best offensive linemen on the team for a #3 CB on already the #1 secondary in the league and a backup MLB. Oh, and you threw in a 3rd rounder just for giggles Laughing

Yeah he got me good on the 3rd rounder not gonna lie. Who are you guys looking at in rounds 1 and 2?

Most likely a #1 receiver in round 1 and in round 2, we probably either go for a pass rushing SLB or a RT. Both are big needs.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of te linebackers who is the weakest? And from what I've watched it's obvious your dline and secondary is top notch. How comfortable are you guys with Turbin?

I also traded Zach Miller away for a 4th and 6th round pick, sorry just bad blood from Oakland and I thought it was fair value. How are the TE begin him?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
Out of te linebackers who is the weakest? And from what I've watched it's obvious your dline and secondary is top notch. How comfortable are you guys with Turbin?

I also traded Zach Miller away for a 4th and 6th round pick, sorry just bad blood from Oakland and I thought it was fair value. How are the TE begin him?

At this point, weakside LB Leroy Hill is probably a goner. From all indications, it appears as though K.J. Wright would then slide into the weakside position, where he is a more natural fit. From there, we draft a true pass rushing LB for the strongside.

Personally, I love Turbin as our backup RB.

Trading away Miller was a mistake. We have very little behind him. Nothing really. He was very valuable as a blocker as well. If you lose him, your gonna need to draft a pass catching TE who can block.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured there wasn't much behind Miller. I'm thinkin about trading for Jermichael Finley depending on what I get for Rice and Flynn.

And a pass rushing LB, obviously we aren't picking top 15 so who do you guys like in round 2?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
Okay guys need some new insight.

So I traded Unger and a 3rd I think it was, for Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk. I loved the idea of Woodson play the rover with Browner and Sherman locking up and the outside. Plus Thoma and Chancellor, that's a dangerous secondary. I didn now too much about your MLB Bobby Wagner. How good is he? Is he better than Hawk? Also acquired Aaron Maybin for a 7th, thought he was worth a look.

Ewwww! I missed that one. Bad deal! Unger is playing at a Pro Bowl level and is a young guy. He is probably our best O-Lineman. I'm not really confident in his backup. That really screws us at a key position, since Center is like the QB of the O-Line. A.J. Hawk is nothing more than a backup on this team and Woodson is in the tail end of his career and is a shell of what he once was.

Wagner is a very promising MLB. He's put up some very impressive numbers for his rookie year. Maybin is camp fodder, most likely.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I figured there wasn't much behind Miller. I'm thinkin about trading for Jermichael Finley depending on what I get for Rice and Flynn.

And a pass rushing LB, obviously we aren't picking top 15 so who do you guys like in round 2?

Chase Thomas of Stanford definitely, and probably Sean Porter of Texas A&M. Those would be the only two I would consider in round 2. In the 3rd or 4th round, I really, really like Jamie Collins of Southern Mississippi.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

So I traded Unger and a 3rd I think it was, for Charles Woodson and AJ Hawk. I loved the idea of Woodson play the rover with Browner and Sherman locking up and the outside. Plus Thoma and Chancellor, that's a dangerous secondary. I didn now too much about your MLB Bobby Wagner. How good is he? Is he better than Hawk? Also acquired Aaron Maybin for a 7th, thought he was worth a look.

Ewwww! I missed that one. Bad deal! Unger is playing at a Pro Bowl level and is a young guy. He is probably our best O-Lineman. I'm not really confident in his backup. That really screws us at a key position, since Center is like the QB of the O-Line. A.J. Hawk is nothing more than a backup on this team and Woodson is in the tail end of his career and is a shell of what he once was.

Wagner is a very promising MLB. He's put up some very impressive numbers for his rookie year. Maybin is camp fodder, most likely.

I knew you guys were gonna hate the Unger trade. Let me draft before we judge. Learning alot about the Seahawks. Been a closet Seahawks fan because of Carroll.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

I knew you guys were gonna hate the Unger trade. Let me draft before we judge. Learning alot about the Seahawks. Been a closet Seahawks fan because of Carroll.

Trade for Nick Mangold, Ryan Kalil or Maurkice Pouncey and you might win us back. Laughing
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
It was late at night! And yeah I thought he would have won. But it's fantasy and Woodson was sexier than Unger. Well see after the draft. I'm lookin good picks wise.

Woodson might be a sexier name, but you just traded a YOUNG potential Probowl center that might be the best offensive linemen on the team for a #3 CB on already the #1 secondary in the league and a backup MLB. Oh, and you threw in a 3rd rounder just for giggles Laughing

Yeah he got me good on the 3rd rounder not gonna lie. Who are you guys looking at in rounds 1 and 2?

A lot of options really. I guess now we need a center...also need a #1 WR. Could use a more athletic LDE (I'd try trading Red Bryant if I were you). OG or more importantly RT is an early round need. A receiving TE could be an option as well as a pass rushing UT.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
From all indications, it appears as though K.J. Wright would then slide into the weakside position, where he is a more natural fit. From there, we draft a true pass rushing LB for the strongside.

Really? And what indications are those?
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
From all indications, it appears as though K.J. Wright would then slide into the weakside position, where he is a more natural fit. From there, we draft a true pass rushing LB for the strongside.

Leroy Hill is most likely a goner after the season. Wright stinks at pass rushing and just makes way more sense as a WLB. What else do we do, bench him?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Leroy Hill is most likely a goner after the season. Wright stinks at pass rushing and just makes way more sense as a WLB. What else do we do, bench him?

Um, no. I'm asking you what indications from the team or coaches or any source really that shows we will be moving him to WLB. Just because it's your opinion (and I'm not disagreeing with it) doesn't mean it's going to happen and doesn't mean you should be telling people that's what to expect. As much as you or I disapprove, the team seems very content with Wright at SLB.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:

A lot of options really. I guess now we need a center...also need a #1 WR. Could use a more athletic LDE (I'd try trading Red Bryant if I were you). OG or more importantly RT is an early round need. A receiving TE could be an option as well as a pass rushing UT.

I thought about trading Red. I'm trying to trade for Finley or Ed Dickson. Price is just a little high.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Um, no. I'm asking you what indications from the team or coaches or any source really that shows we will be moving him to WLB. Just because it's your opinion (and I'm not disagreeing with it) doesn't mean it's going to happen and doesn't mean you should be telling people that's what to expect. As much as you or I disapprove, the team seems very content with Wright at SLB.

And where do you get your information that the team seems content with Wright at SLB?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

And where do you get your information that the team seems content with Wright at SLB?

...by the fact that's where they said they wanted him when they drafted him, that's where they're playing him now, and they've shown no desire to switch him from that spot. A lot more than what you're standing on.

So are you planning on answering my question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 10 of 24

Jump to: