Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Turner just doesn't have it anymore
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
I completely agree. I was telling my buddie today, we need to start JacQuizz next week. Our early plan of having turner punch them and then Quizz be our change of pace is not working. We need Quizz to start and then as the defense is spread out and tired, let turner tried to move the ball. If that doesn't work and we consequently lose a playoff game because of it, he needs to be shipped out this offseason...

As to a possible replacement, I like...

FAs: Reggie Bush. Can't think of any other good ones that may be on the market

Draft: Eddie Lacy (Jr), Stepfan Taylor (Jr), Montee Ball (Sr), Michael Dyer (Jr)

The two big no's on your draft list is Taylor (he is leading the NCAA in rushes or close to it, which is a big no no come draft time) and Michael Dyer who is a wannabe thug.

Top eliligible RBs I like are:
Giovani Bernard, RS So, North Carolina
Eddie Lacy, RS Jr, Alabama
Andre Ellington, RS Sr, Clemson
Joseph Randle, Jr, UCLA

And some sleepers:
Kenjon Barner, RS Sr, Oregon
Zac Stacy, Sr, Vanderbilt
Orwin Smith, Sr, Georgia Tech

Just curious.... Did you mean Franklin from UCLA or did you mean Randle from OKST? I like both backs I'm just not sure which way you were actually going there.

Damn lol I meant Randle but I like them both. Franklin is considered the worse of the two prospects, but he could be on the rise as he's playing well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like Reggie bush and I also would love the idea of gettin a former saint who is mad at the saints. I live in Louisiana and I know that most fans here were mad to see him go. They say he was a lucky charm. If we were to win a SB with him on the team it would only further the superstition. Also love Barner from Oregon and still wonder about lattimore from SC

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFalconFan wrote:
I would like Reggie bush and I also would love the idea of gettin a former saint who is mad at the saints. I live in Louisiana and I know that most fans here were mad to see him go. They say he was a lucky charm. If we were to win a SB with him on the team it would only further the superstition. Also love Barner from Oregon and still wonder about lattimore from SC

Agreed on Reggie Bush, and I like Lattimore's potential and explosiveness, but his injury history scares me. I think the only way it would be worth the risk is if we got him in the very end of the 4th if not toward the end of the 5th round. Which probably won't happen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: