Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pat Lee released?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Dreadymatt wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Dreadymatt wrote:
lets Berg in there - he's 27, if aint ready now we best know about it because we need at least one decent OT and probably an OG

Just because he's 27 doesn't have anything to do with the fact he's not still a rookie.

it has something to do with it - physically he is more developed and experience wise (at least, life experience wise). Plus I was more thinking of he probably only has 5 or 6 years in the nfl before he retires

i thought his age was one of the selling points. you dont draft a 27 year old guy and sit him for 2-3 years.

Who says he's sitting for 3 years?

he has been here since day one and cant get time over some guy named willie they brought off the street. either he is a bum or the FO has no faith in him imo. so i wouldnt be surprised if he is a career back up

Correct me if i'm wrong, but hasn't he been at guard for the most part this season? Willie plays RT and only recently have I heard talk about him switching to RT. A little too early to give up on the guy, we really know nothing about the situation, as much as you'd like to believe you do.

Anyway, a 3rd round conditional draft pick as a back up lineman who can play any position in case of injury? I'd be able to live with that, it's not everyday a 3rd round lineman becomes an instant pro bowler, or even a starter. Is there any other starting Lineman drafted past the 3rd round that's currently starting other than Ben Jones?

all i know is willie sucks but i guess the FO thinks he is the best option we have. that kinda speaks volumes about berg and others.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
Don't think starting Lee at corner back is an upgrade over Gio at safety.
I guess it comes down to the eye of the beholder.

Yea pretty much. I think it's marginal either way and neither option is exactly pleasing.

My biggest question was with Lee also being a ST but a better CB than Francois or Adams. I sitll dont get the move but it is what it is. Wouldnt mind Alphonso Smith though. Thought before he would be a better option than Hanson earlier in the season.

At S we worked out Tyrone Culver. I would hope they give Duke Ihenacho a look as well who was just released again by DEN. I was really high on him before the draft. We also have coaches on staff familer with him.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Francies played any CB yet? Apparently Seattle fans were saying he had a good camp, but was just a victim of the numbers game.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Wouldnt mind Alphonso Smith though. Thought before he would be a better option than Hanson earlier in the season.

The DUI prone rapist who got torched by Pryor and Criner this preseason? No thanks.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Wouldnt mind Alphonso Smith though. Thought before he would be a better option than Hanson earlier in the season.

The DUI prone rapist who got torched by Pryor and Criner this preseason? No thanks.

Lol yeah, Now we're just naming anyone. Hanson looks like Revis compared to Smith. People are just always looking for the next best thing, even though it's not really better. Kind of like what college girls do.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

I dont think we are talking about the same person. I am not aware of any such charges against Alphonso Smith.

I stated this on here way before we signed Hanson. He takes some chances but also creates turnovers. He butted heads with the coach over there which lead to his demise.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

I dont think we are talking about the same person. I am not aware of any such charges against Alphonso Smith.

I stated this on here way before we signed Hanson. He takes some chances but also creates turnovers. He butted heads with the coach over there which lead to his demise.

Sorry, I mixed up Alphonso Smith with Perrish Cox. He isn't a rapist. But he has gotten arrested for DUI's and isn't good.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwartz on new CB Pat Lee: he's got starting experience and size. It's rare that people like that become available
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Schwartz on new CB Pat Lee: he's got starting experience and size. It's rare that people like that become available

Great find. The Raiders could use a CB with size and starting experience . . . . .err wait.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: