Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should we bring back S. Moore?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raidin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea lets go after a guy who can't even make it onto the Pats secondary. Laughing
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Yea lets go after a guy who can't even make it onto the Pats secondary. Laughing

he's better than Adams
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Makes even more sense now that they released him since they traded for Talib.

Strange that they traded for Talib, considering that they don't usually get guys with baggage. They must really be desperate then.

Their window, it's closing. They didn't trade for a future 1st for the first time in a few years in this year's draft, now they're trading for a risky player at a position of huge need. They know it's now or never.

Their window isn't closing. As long as they have Brady, Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, and solid pass protection they'll always be super bowl contenders. They don't need a good defense to win a super bowl.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. Brady is 35.

Do you not think Mallet, sitting and learning for 3-5 years, having the potential and natural talent he has, will be able to handle this offense?? They have a young core of players and honestly, I don't see them dropping off completely once Brady hangs them up. They might take a step back but I would think they're still going to be around and be a decent force.

PM sig requests.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Makes even more sense now that they released him since they traded for Talib.

Strange that they traded for Talib, considering that they don't usually get guys with baggage. They must really be desperate then.

Their window, it's closing. They didn't trade for a future 1st for the first time in a few years in this year's draft, now they're trading for a risky player at a position of huge need. They know it's now or never.

Their window isn't closing. As long as they have Brady, Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, and solid pass protection they'll always be super bowl contenders. They don't need a good defense to win a super bowl.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying. Brady is 35.

Do you not think Mallet, sitting and learning for 3-5 years, having the potential and natural talent he has, will be able to handle this offense?? They have a young core of players and honestly, I don't see them dropping off completely once Brady hangs them up. They might take a step back but I would think they're still going to be around and be a decent force.

No. Because if you take the best player off this team and they're still a force, it means the QB position has no value. Wink
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:

No. Because if you take the best player off this team and they're still a force, it means the QB position has no value. Wink

Or Mallet is just that good Smile haha it is possible.....

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: