Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
A buddy of mine randomly called me up and offered me a ticket for tomorrows game. Second row, 45 yard line. I owe him big time.

Have a good time Tank Very Happy

Oh I definitely will! If you see a tall dude with glasses wearing a forte jersey tomorrow night, you might have spotted me.

^Deadpulse
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
A buddy of mine randomly called me up and offered me a ticket for tomorrows game. Second row, 45 yard line. I owe him big time.

Have a good time Tank Very Happy

Oh I definitely will! If you see a tall dude with glasses wearing a forte jersey tomorrow night, you might have spotted me.

lol unfortunately I bet there is quite a few of those Laughing

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
BEARS24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McLellan, Jeffery and Hardin, #1, 2 and 3 all out injured...

Interesting...
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
McLellan, Jeffery and Hardin, #1, 2 and 3 all out injured...

Interesting...

gotta roll with the punches(no pun intended with tillman lol) but wee should get Jeffery back for the 9'er game.

Adopt a Bear.... Ka'Deem Carey.... HB.... Arizona
28 att for 130 yards 4.6avg. HALL OF FAME!
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons released DE Ray Edwards today after signing him to a major contract a year ago. Apparently he's sucked so far this season, but I would still love to bring him in.

You can never have enough pass rushers, and it's not like Marinelli hasn't worked wonders before with defensive linemen.

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Falcons released DE Ray Edwards today after signing him to a major contract a year ago. Apparently he's sucked so far this season, but I would still love to bring him in.

You can never have enough pass rushers, and it's not like Marinelli hasn't worked wonders before with defensive linemen.

The things about Edwards though is that he's not a pass rusher. He's good if you need someone that can help stop the run but he is nowhere near even being a decent pass rusher.
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

The things about Edwards though is that he's not a pass rusher. He's good if you need someone that can help stop the run but he is nowhere near even being a decent pass rusher.

Crying or Very sad

AZBearsFan wrote:

incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it inevitable that there will be another chi vs gb championship? We will prolly be the 2 and 5 seeds. If 3 beats 6 it would set up a potential 2 vs 5 in the championship.
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
So is it inevitable that there will be another chi vs gb championship? We will prolly be the 2 and 5 seeds. If 3 beats 6 it would set up a potential 2 vs 5 in the championship.

It could definitely happen but if I had to predict right now I'd say we get the wildcard but get beat in the wildcard round. I think we're good but not great and we'll falter against the top teams, a win against the 49ers next Monday may change my mind though!
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 23 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

This season feels just like it did the last time it happened. Bears start out real hot, take the division lead. Packers losing a lot of starters to injury, yet not slowing down. Packers have a great chance to take the division lead over the next 2-3 weeks. Should be a battle till the end.

AZBearsFan wrote:

RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahlil Bell has joined the Jets, he just tweeted this:
Quote:
It is official. I am a JET!!! God is great. Hello JET nation!!! And hello NYC!!!

He needs to calm down with that caps lock and the exclamation marks.

They have injuries at RB but I wouldn't be surprised to see him staying there even when the others come back, the Jets look poor running the ball and Bell always did a decent job in his time here (maybe apart from that one game this year).
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 23 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Evan Rodriguez - RB - Bears
Evan Rodriguez is expected to get reps at tight end in practice this week.
Rodriguez was a tight end at Temple and played the position in training camp. But he was turned into a fullback once the season came, lead blocking for Matt Forte. Now that Kellen Davis is struggling mightily in the receiving game, Rodriguez is back in the tight end mix.

Good. I don't think it can get any worse than what we have seen thus far.[/quote]

AZBearsFan wrote:

Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Biggs...

Quote:
How did #Bears TE Kellen Davis grade out last week vs. Texans? Probably better than you would imagine.

“He probably had one of his best games blocking,” tight ends coach Mike DeBord said of what Davis called his worst game in the NFL. “I am talking about run game and pass protection. When you break it down, the first play (when he fumbled), as soon as he turned around he got smacked. He had no chance to brace himself. The one slant he should have caught, no doubt.

"Then the last play (down the seam) would have been an unbelievable catch because he's in mid-air and the ball (is behind him). It would have been an unbelievable catch. Everybody expects you to make those tough catches and he expects that of himself too. We’re not down on Kellen Davis, not at all.”

High-profile mistakes will haunt Davis though and he needs to be more reliable with 4 dropped passes on the season.

Seems like more than 4 to be honest.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Via Biggs...

Quote:
How did #Bears TE Kellen Davis grade out last week vs. Texans? Probably better than you would imagine.

“He probably had one of his best games blocking,” tight ends coach Mike DeBord said of what Davis called his worst game in the NFL. “I am talking about run game and pass protection. When you break it down, the first play (when he fumbled), as soon as he turned around he got smacked. He had no chance to brace himself. The one slant he should have caught, no doubt.

"Then the last play (down the seam) would have been an unbelievable catch because he's in mid-air and the ball (is behind him). It would have been an unbelievable catch. Everybody expects you to make those tough catches and he expects that of himself too. We’re not down on Kellen Davis, not at all.”

High-profile mistakes will haunt Davis though and he needs to be more reliable with 4 dropped passes on the season.

Seems like more than 4 to be honest.

Probably because it's 4 on like 15 targets.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-chicago-bears-alshon-jeffery-knee-surgery-20121120,0,3093433.story

Quote:
Alshon Jeffery missed four games with a broken right hand before returning Monday night and now the rookie wide receiver will be on the sideline for more time.

Multiple sources tell the Tribune that Jeffery will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery Wednesday morning. Jeffery was injured in the 32-7 loss to the 49ers at Candlestick Park after catching two passes for 15 yards. He has 16 receptions for 199 yards and two touchdowns on the season.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 18 of 100

Jump to: