Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bills Talk! v.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeastM0de23RB wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BeastM0de23RB wrote:
What's new with my Bills peeps?

Welcome back bud! How's things? Get the house all finished?

Finding that it'll never be "finished", but yeah man....it's coming along. Things have been pretty good, thanks for asking. I'm actually going to be a dad in a few months. About 85% sure his name will be Jackson.

Jackson M0de23RB..... Has a nice ring to it. Laughing

In all seriousness, congrats! That's awesome.
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
I am a huge fan of that name. But my gf isnt. Crying or Very sad.. Also congrats!

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

My Freddy jersey has much more meaning now lol.

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.

Last edited by BeastM0de23RB on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:

Jackson M0de23RB..... Has a nice ring to it. Laughing

In all seriousness, congrats! That's awesome.

Thanks man. Definitely has a ring to it haha

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How good of a NFL prospect is Collin Klein?

If Tebow can go in the first round then I see no reason why Klein couldn't.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
How good of a NFL prospect is Collin Klein?

If Tebow can go in the first round then I see no reason why Klein couldn't.

I don't know a lot about him and have not seen any of their games but looking at his stats and a few videos, I don't see why he couldnt go in the 1st. If he has a good combine and senior ball it will definitely push him up just like it did Locker, Kaepernick, and a few others over the years.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Jeff Gordon got his pretty little face messed up in that fight. What an absolute A-Hole.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
I hope Jeff Gordon got his pretty little face messed up in that fight. What an absolute A-Hole.
He wasnt even in it. His pit crew shoved him into the pit box. He tried to get out but they needed 3 people to hold him at bay.

It made me so happy. I even had a conversation with you about how stupid Boywer was after the Martinsvillle race. Clint was making me mad. He always seemed to be getting into us. I am also pretty sure that during the first incident at martinsville, Gordon came onto the radio and said he was going to wreck the 15. He ruined our day twice, we ruined his day once but ours was so much sweeter because we also cost him a championship.

Best apart about it is that Nascar cant do anything to Gordon because nascar said have at it with the cars. Not sure what will happen to Bowyer and his pit crew though for starting a brawl during a race.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
He wasnt even in it. His pit crew shoved him into the pit box. He tried to get out but they needed 3 people to hold him at bay.

It made me so happy. I even had a conversation with you about how stupid Boywer was after the Martinsvillle race. Clint was making me mad. He always seemed to be getting into us. I am also pretty sure that during the first incident at martinsville, Gordon came onto the radio and said he was going to wreck the 15. He ruined our day twice, we ruined his day once but ours was so much sweeter because we also cost him a championship.

Best apart about it is that Nascar cant do anything to Gordon because nascar said have at it with the cars. Not sure what will happen to Bowyer and his pit crew though for starting a brawl during a race.

Yea people don't realize that it was a seasons worth of frustration towards Bowyer. He got into the 24 4 or 5 times on different occasions, and deserved every bit of it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:

Yea people don't realize that it was a seasons worth of frustration towards Bowyer. He got into the 24 4 or 5 times on different occasions, and deserved every bit of it.

So everyone who Gordon taps or bumps into during the year should be allowed to take him out of the championship running in the 2nd to last race of the year? If it were Gordon who was within 45 points or so, and Bowyer who took him out, Gordon would be calling for a suspension, fines, Bowyer to be stripped of his ride, etc...

From what I saw, Bowyer came running after Gordon, and he was the one that had to be restrained by 3 or 4 guys.

Fact is, Gordon was way out of line, and NASCAR showed that they agree by slapping him with a $100,000 fine (which means NOTHING to a guy like Gordon), and 25 pt deduction. It's one thing to bump someone (like Bowyer had done to him) and move them out of the way, but to purposely turn someone into the wall - putting that driver as well as every other driver in danger - is stupid, and it's reckless. Gordon is a jerk, and I hope he's proud of himself for showing that.

For the record, I'm not the biggest fan of Bowyer either, but what Gordon did was just un-called for.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had it coming. He was warned after the first incident.

I am not really going to get into it. You would have to be a Gordon fan to understand. How would you like it if a driver got into Newman atleast 5 times a season and costs him victories? It takes a toll on you and makes you mad.

It couldnt have been to stupid, nascar is getting much needed attention.

And why wasnt danica fined for trying to do the same thing. They are to inconsistant.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Maybin was released

https://twitter.com/KMart_LI/status/268462390402756608

Wait a minute? Wasn't he supposed to be this supreme pass rusher for the Jets?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanting to attend SUNY ESF. Get to save money and go to a state school but since SU is right across the street I get to use their gyms, eat at their dining halls, join their clubs and can buy both syracuse football & basketball season tickets for only 210 dollars. It is almost like I go to Syracuse. And the best part is that the school focuses in exactly what I want to go for. And the dorms are brand new so each room has there own bathroom, fridge, and microwave. So pumped. Never thought a school could match me so well. They also have hunting land at the ranger school in the adirondacks. This school is perfect for me. Cant wait to get accepted. My GPA and Sat scores are both above their average from last year.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Wanting to attend SUNY ESF. Get to save money and go to a state school but since SU is right across the street I get to use their gyms, eat at their dining halls, join their clubs and can buy both syracuse football & basketball season tickets for only 210 dollars. It is almost like I go to Syracuse. And the best part is that the school focuses in exactly what I want to go for. And the dorms are brand new so each room has there own bathroom, fridge, and microwave. So pumped. Never thought a school could match me so well. They also have hunting land at the ranger school in the adirondacks. This school is perfect for me. Cant wait to get accepted. My GPA and Sat scores are both above their average from last year.

Congrats! Glad you could find a school that fits you well, that's what I'm trying to focus on right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
He had it coming. He was warned after the first incident.

I am not really going to get into it. You would have to be a Gordon fan to understand. How would you like it if a driver got into Newman atleast 5 times a season and costs him victories? It takes a toll on you and makes you mad.

It couldnt have been to stupid, nascar is getting much needed attention.

And why wasnt danica fined for trying to do the same thing. They are to inconsistant.

I understand the frustration. Every single Super Speedway race, and most Speedway races, Newman gets taken out by someone else wrecking. I completely understand the frustration.

What pisses me off, is how Gordon did it, when he did it, and the fact that if it happened to him he would be making a huge deal out of it. He knows it was a *female dog* move.

If Bowyer does it to Gordon next year, as payback from this year, will you still think it's ok? If Gordon is still in the hunt for a championship with 2 races left?

Also, congrats on the school situation. Awesome news, and sounds like it's the perfect setup for you.
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post 12K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 40 of 84

Jump to: