Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

There goes that horse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TambaHawk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: There goes that horse Reply with quote

Quote:
Eric Berry is a young, star safety for the Kansas City Chiefs. He's also deathly afraid of horses. Seriously. The man suffers from Equinophobia.

Watch the video, it will make you laugh!! oh Eric, you silly goose! Shocked

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000094594/article/eric-berry-of-kansas-city-chiefs-has-phobia-of-horses

TambaHawk wrote:
Oh we are getting a Smith just not Geno Smith Laughing
jimmydee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should be ok at Arrowhead. With the lack of scoring, the pony rides are far and few between. Wink
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? And he went to Tennessee?

Oh, man. I can just hear the Broncos jokes pouring down on us as I type this. Laughing

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
jimmydee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryk, I remember in the days of Stram and shortly there after, teams would come in and feel sorry for WarPaint (horse) that Bob Johnson rode everytime we scored. They were afraid we would run that poor beast to death. One game in particular, we put up 48 on somebody and when Bob came riding out, the horse made a left and Bob didn't. Little too much libations in the runway. The entire stadium game him a standing O.

Those were the days......the good ole ones.
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:
Ryk, I remember in the days of Stram and shortly there after, teams would come in and feel sorry for WarPaint (horse) that Bob Johnson rode everytime we scored. They were afraid we would run that poor beast to death. One game in particular, we put up 48 on somebody and when Bob came riding out, the horse made a left and Bob didn't. Little too much libations in the runway. The entire stadium game him a standing O.

Those were the days......the good ole ones.

Haha, that's one of those games I wish I'd been there for. There's some stuff that just can't be done justice on a TV screen.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
jimmydee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't see this with my own eyes, but it is said that during one cold November day while the libations were flowing up the runway where Bob, his following, and WarPaint were laying in wait of another Chiefs touchdown, somebody was giving WarPaint a sip or two. WarPaint got snookered and wouldn't let Bob get on board, so after a touchdown Bob ran out of the tunnel, arms waving and ran around the gold post and back up the runway. Another Bob Johnson standing O.

I'd settle for some of that right now.....beats the ignorant dancing after a NON-touchdown last Monday.

Ryk, someday, somehow, we need to have a good cigar and about three fingers of Makers over ice and exchange Chief stories. That'd be awesome.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: