Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NYJ Savior
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neauone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Sapp Reply with quote

Like the rest of the hopefuls here, I want all of our players to do well. However Sapp has a history which has followed him most of his potential football career. He is often injured. Lets hope that it was just how the cards have fallen and he can come in and be effective. The answers for the Jets in rushing and sacking the QB is not on the Jets roster right now. Years ago when the Knicks were drafting and MJ was available, I was praying they would trade every pick for him including any of their current playerS just to get him because I knew he would be special. This year in the draft I believed the same thing and would have traded our top 3 picks for this guy NOW he may become the defensive MVP and defensive rookie of the year in JJ Watts. When Tanny should have traded up he stood still. Rex is right when he says these guys don't come along too often, only they let this one slip right on by.
JetFanSince85

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he did not register a tackle in the game but from what I watched I thought he played well.

Your thoughts?
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JetFanSince85 wrote:
I know he did not register a tackle in the game but from what I watched I thought he played well.

Your thoughts?

brought a lot of pressure. Has pretty good technique from what I seen, he wasn't just running around his man. He might be a keeper.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had a nice burst off the line. Lets hope he can contribute.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: