Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Things I Think Ten Games In"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boom!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: "Things I Think Ten Games In" Reply with quote

I'm an avid Hawkblogger reader and after reading this artice, I had to share it with everyone. I feel like it's something all Hawk fans should read.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/11/things-i-think-ten-games-in.html

So what do you think?

I think a lot of you will be surprised when you read the improvements of Wilson through the season.

Legion of Boom!
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: "Things I Think Ten Games In" Reply with quote

Boom! wrote:
I'm an avid Hawkblogger reader and after reading this artice, I had to share it with everyone. I feel like it's something all Hawk fans should read.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/11/things-i-think-ten-games-in.html

So what do you think?

I think a lot of you will be surprised when you read the improvements of Wilson through the season.

I read this last night. It was a great read.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The team would be happy to bring in a pass-catching tight end if they find one in free agency or the draft that they love. That player would be paired with Miller, not replace him.

Exactly what I've been saying. This team could really use a player that can create mismatches at the TE position. Jared Cook would be an awesome free agent pick up.

Rest of the blog is good. Wilson is definitely improving and I completely agree with what he said about having our franchise QB. It's a good feeling to not have to worry about the QB position for a while.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enough reason to believe that Pete and John will seek out a mismatch-like TE in the off-season as well. Evan Moore was the best available option after we let K2 go, and he isn't cutting it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: